Out of my depth here

  • #26
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
16
yomamma said:

Yah I don't think so buddy. You don't learn calculus off wiki and 2 or 3 exercises.
 
  • #27
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
well it's free
 
  • #28
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
16
yomamma said:
well it's free

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: I thought Evo locked you in the PF basement!
 
  • #29
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
No, she can't do that to paying members you cheap penguin :grumpy: :tongue2:
 
  • #30
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
16
yomamma said:
No, she can't do that to paying members you cheap penguin :grumpy: :tongue2:
She's Evo... she can do ANYTHING.
 
  • #31
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
You don't nunderstand. We payed, meaning we're at a superior level, she is nice enugh not to do that to her equals. However, certain penguins that don't pay are a completely different story
 
  • #32
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
19,600
2,966
FeynmanMH42,

We have a number of introductory tutorials in mathematics and physics
https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

You'll find some links to on-line courses and course notes.

Besides that, we have homework sections and the forum sections where we discuss numerous topics in math, physics and other sciences.

Cheers!
 
  • #33
505
0
yomamma said:
You don't nunderstand. We payed, meaning we're at a superior level, she is nice enugh not to do that to her equals. However, certain penguins that don't pay are a completely different story

I think yomamma just compared himself to Evo...


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're a funny one there
 
  • #34
Well, I'm alright with trigonometry, geometry, algebra and differentiation (haven't got round to teaching myself integration yet.) I learned most of it by myself because the education system in Britain is crap. :tongue2:
In terms of physics, I think I know special relativity, A BIT of quantum theory (I know the basics but don't know the equations) and quite a bit of classical physics.
 
  • #35
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
moose said:
I think yomamma just compared himself to Evo...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you're a funny one there
STFU!!! I am trying to get a GOOBF card *smack*
 

Related Threads on Out of my depth here

  • Last Post
Replies
19
Views
2K
  • Last Post
6
Replies
139
Views
10K
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
2K
Replies
27
Views
81K
Replies
2
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
Replies
19
Views
3K
Replies
36
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
2K
Replies
6
Views
3K
Top