Outrageous! $1,000 pizza

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
turbo
Gold Member
Or "Harmless while sedated".
Or maybe "never intentionally killed my date".

or "What 'use' do you have on a date with your 2x4?"

Evo
Mentor
I guess I should mention what ended my relationship with the guy. He staged his own disappearance to see how I would react. He was really upset that I didn't come unglued and check his house, his business, canvass freinds and family, report him as missing, etc...

I figured he was well known enough and had close family in town, his company and clients, that if he was truly "missing" that one of them would have said something or reported him as missing. When no one did, I figured his behavior was bizzare since we were getting along great and he'd call me every day and talk for at least 2-3 hours at a time, even though we only lived 30 minutes away from each other and saw each other all of the time.

Again, another reason I prefer long distance relationships so the craziness can float to the top before I become too involved.

--no red flags before that?

Evo
Mentor
--no red flags before that?
A few blue and yellow, but no red. :biggrin:

He was a bit flambouyant, owned a number of antique cars as well as a couple of Porches and Jaguars. His garages were temperature and humidity controlled, for the cars, but my parent's neighbor that collected antique Rolls Royces previously owned by Majarasha's had a similar set up, so I grew up around this kind of thing. He had his own ticker tape machine in his house, which I guess also made sense for his stock trades

Last edited:
A few blue and yellow, but no red. :biggrin:
you're not color blind, are you?