Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Over 200 person Halo Lan Party

1. Nov 11, 2004 #1
    My math and science center which only has 70 people to the class is having a lock in at the YMCA. With some friends we decided to make it into a halo LAN as we have done in previous years. We are having at least 8 xboxes, 8 tvs, 32 people playing--- 2: 16 people lans continusly with over 200 people exspected to show up. We are going to have food the entier night. Its going to be nuts there are only 2 chaparones.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 11, 2004 #2
    thats nuts, i wish i could join :D

i still gotta buy halo 2, still busy with san andreas right now tho :biggrin:

4. Nov 12, 2004 #3
    Im stuck on live right now, look at the top 10 clan, im leader of one of them :)

5. Nov 13, 2004 #4
    What is your live sn... I will add you to my friends list...

I am pretty sure I would be good ennough to join your clan.

6. Nov 16, 2004 #5

Gza

San Andreas is the tightest game out there. hands down.

7. Nov 16, 2004 #6
    I still don't have xbox live but one of my friends had a 16 person party the other night, it was sick.

So long as Halo is around I'm never going to get too old for videogames.

8. Nov 16, 2004 #7
    Halo 2 is amazing... so much better than any GTA game. Those are fun for awhile but they can't compare with the thrill of a 16 player ctf game on zanzabar. I played 27 games of Halo 2 alone today!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?