Over 200 person Halo Lan Party

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Halo
In summary, a math and science center with 70 students is having a lock in at the YMCA which will be turned into a Halo LAN with 8 Xboxes, 8 TVs, and 32 players. 16 players will continuously play with over 200 people expected to show up. There will be food all night and only 2 chaperones. One person wishes they could join and another is the leader of a top 10 clan on Xbox Live. They discuss their love for San Andreas and Halo, with one person playing 27 games of Halo 2 in one day.
Tom McCurdy
My math and science center which only has 70 people to the class is having a lock in at the YMCA. With some friends we decided to make it into a halo LAN as we have done in previous years. We are having at least 8 xboxes, 8 tvs, 32 people playing--- 2: 16 people lans continusly with over 200 people exspected to show up. We are going to have food the entier night. Its going to be nuts there are only 2 chaparones.

Physics news on Phys.org
thats nuts, i wish i could join :D

i still got to buy halo 2, still busy with san andreas right now tho :biggrin:

Im stuck on live right now, look at the top 10 clan, I am leader of one of them :)

What is your live sn... I will add you to my friends list...

I am pretty sure I would be good ennough to join your clan.

thats nuts, i wish i could join :D

i still got to buy halo 2, still busy with san andreas right now tho

San Andreas is the tightest game out there. hands down.

I still don't have xbox live but one of my friends had a 16 person party the other night, it was sick.

So long as Halo is around I'm never going to get too old for videogames.

Halo 2 is amazing... so much better than any GTA game. Those are fun for awhile but they can't compare with the thrill of a 16 player ctf game on zanzabar. I played 27 games of Halo 2 alone today!

What is a Halo Lan Party?

A Halo Lan Party is a gathering of over 200 people who come together to play the popular video game Halo on a local area network (LAN) instead of over the internet. This allows for faster and more reliable gameplay.

How does a Halo Lan Party work?

During a Halo Lan Party, each player brings their own computer or console and connects it to the local network. The players then join a multiplayer game and can compete against each other or team up to play against other groups. The host of the party usually sets up the game and ensures that all players are connected and ready to play.

How long does a Halo Lan Party usually last?

The duration of a Halo Lan Party can vary, but it usually lasts anywhere from 4-8 hours. Some parties can even last for a full day or weekend, with breaks for food and rest in between gaming sessions.

What equipment is needed for a Halo Lan Party?

To host a successful Halo Lan Party, you will need a large space to accommodate over 200 people, a reliable local area network, and enough computers or consoles for all players. You will also need to make sure all equipment is set up and working properly before the party begins.

What are the benefits of attending a Halo Lan Party?

Attending a Halo Lan Party allows players to experience the game in a new and exciting way. It also provides the opportunity to meet and compete against other gamers, make new friends, and potentially improve their skills. Additionally, it can be a fun and social event for gamers who usually play alone or online.