Advise on Drawing: Get Expert Opinion

In summary, the conversation discussed the differences between overload and short circuit protection for motors. Overload protection is set for a longer time and at a higher percentage of full load, while short circuit protection is set for a shorter time and at a higher multiple of full load current. These two devices serve as protection for different types of issues. It was suggested to research "Coordinated Motor Protection" for further assistance. The thread was also locked and a private message was sent to ismat143.
ismat143
Please See the drawing and Advise...

Attachments

• Overload relay.jpg
    Overload relay.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 374
Engineering news on Phys.org
Overload - is just that - too much load on the motor, this is typically a long time ( relative to Short circuit issues) the OL Relay is configured for this case,, e.g. 150% of full load for 60 Seconds - etc.

A short circuit - is a fault, and the MCB is set up to protect for these cases, for example 5 to 10 x the Full load current, and this typically will trip in short ( 0.1 to 0.5 Sec after the Current is detected) or Instantaneous (as soon as the current is detected) -

The two device are protection for different types of problems.

Google Coordinated Motor Protection - that will probably be helpful.

Thanks

Thread locked.

ismat143 -- please check your PMs.

I understand the importance of seeking expert opinions when it comes to any type of work, including drawing. Drawing, like any other skill, requires practice and guidance from those who have expertise in the field.

Based on the drawing provided, I would advise seeking the opinion of a professional artist or an art instructor. They can provide valuable feedback and tips on how to improve your drawing skills. They may also be able to identify areas where you can focus on to enhance your technique.

Additionally, I would recommend utilizing online resources such as tutorials and instructional videos to further develop your skills. Practicing regularly and seeking feedback from others can greatly improve your drawing abilities.

Furthermore, I would also suggest exploring different styles and techniques in drawing to expand your knowledge and creativity. This can also help you to find your own unique style.

In conclusion, seeking the opinion of experts and continuously practicing can help you to improve your drawing skills and become a better artist. Keep an open mind and be willing to learn from others, and you will see significant improvement in your drawings.

1. What are some tips for improving my drawing skills?

To improve your drawing skills, it is important to practice regularly. Start by drawing from observation and then gradually move on to more complex subjects. Pay attention to proportions, lighting, and shading. Also, don't be afraid to try different techniques and mediums.

2. How do I choose the right drawing supplies?

The right drawing supplies can vary depending on personal preference and the type of drawing you want to do. Some basic supplies include pencils, erasers, paper, and a sharpener. Consider the type of paper and pencils you prefer, and experiment with different brands to find what works best for you.

3. How can I draw realistic portraits?

Drawing realistic portraits takes practice and patience. Start by sketching out the basic shapes and proportions of the face, then slowly add in details like eyes, nose, and mouth. Pay attention to shading and use reference photos to help with accuracy.

4. Are there any online resources for learning how to draw?

Yes, there are many online resources available for learning how to draw. Some popular options include YouTube tutorials, online courses, and instructional websites. It can be helpful to find a resource that aligns with your learning style and offers step-by-step guidance.

5. How can I overcome artist's block?

Artist's block is a common struggle, but there are ways to overcome it. One approach is to try drawing something completely different from your usual style or subject matter. You can also look for inspiration in nature, books, or other artists' work. Taking a break and coming back to your drawing with a fresh perspective can also help.