Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Padmounted Switchgear Help?

  1. Jul 13, 2010 #1
    Hello Everyone,

    I am an intern working for an electrical company this summer. As part of a project, I need to learn everything possible about padmounted switchgear. By padmounted switchgear, I am referring to metal-enclosed type switchgear (commonly bought by electrical utilities, major players in the market include S&C, G&W, Cooper) that is used to isolate downstream equipment from a fault.

    Does anyone know of a good tutorial or source where I could find information on padmounted switchgear?

    Thanks in advance for your help!

  2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted