Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Paper E N da C Andrade et al 1937 Proc. Phys. Soc. 49 381-391

1. Aug 8, 2005 #1

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hi, I need the paper

E N da C Andrade et al 1937 Proc. Phys. Soc. 49 381-391
    "The velocity-distribution in a liquid-into-liquid jet"

Come'on guys. Surely here there is someone subscribed to IOP or to the Physical Society, or knows how to handle this paper totally free.

I will be pleased if someone is as kind as giving it to me as a gift for all the time I spend here. Thanks. :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 8, 2005 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Or, if someone feels generous to spend 30$ on a gift for Clausius2, here's a link to the paper:
    http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/0959-5309/49/4/309

But, Clausius2:
    Doesn't your university library have copies of Proceedings, or international agreements with other academic libraries about loaning out scientific material?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2005
  4. Aug 8, 2005 #3

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't think so. Some time ago I tried to search an old AIAA paper, they only had recent editions. My university is very modest, although it is in the second position for Mech. Eng. ranking in Spain: www.uc3m.es. We have the people, anothers have the resources. :biggrin: . Definitely I don't think they had it (I have checked it yet in the on-line catalog).

Is there anyone that have access to this paper without paying nothing?

5. Aug 8, 2005 #4

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Why can't you write the info about your uni in plain Norwegian, damn it? :grumpy:
    How am I supposed to understand SPANISH,
    even though I can say: "Hablo Espanol; tengo quattro anos"??????

Note:
    I never learnt to count further... :blushing:

6. Aug 8, 2005 #5
    hey Clausius what does "quiero desterrar de tu pecho el temor" mean ? Is is something like taking away fear ?

If you want, i will send you the article tomorrow, when i am at IMEC. I will have access then

marlon

7. Aug 8, 2005 #6

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This post has make me to laugh a lot. Like this smiley: :rofl: :rofl: .

Cuatro años? Literally you are saying "I am 4 years old". Ohhhh. Arildno, we know that you and your coffee machine are too much older.... :rofl: :rofl:

That made me laugh too. Yeah, you're right. Why do you want to know it?. Have you got any spanish girlfriend hidden over there. If so, I will have no doubt in telling it to your actual girlfriend. Then, she will begin to cry, I will round her with my arm and she will be mine!!!!! :rofl: :!!)

....and turning back to the original topic post, thank you very much. I trust on you. If you don't send it to me, I will travel to IMEC and I will hit you with a chair.... :rofl: :rofl: it will worth my money for the jet tickets to see your face of panic. My e-mail is in my profile.

8. Aug 8, 2005 #7
    I think Spanish women are very attractive...eerrr...that is my answer... o:)

I will try my best

marlon

9. Aug 8, 2005 #8

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

"I love to take a ride within your.."
    (further translation censored by me).

10. Aug 8, 2005 #9
    :rofl: :rofl:

hmm, i think this would qualify more as 'an artistic impression' rather than an actual translation. I must admit, you read my mind though. :wink:

marlon

11. Aug 8, 2005 #10

Claude Bile

Science Advisor

If the university doesn't have the paper the usual procedure is to submit a request for that paper to whatever department is responsible. The university then pays for the paper and sends either a hard copy or an electronic copy back to you.

Well, that is what we do at my university anyway. I'm sure your university has a similar system in place.

Claude.

12. Aug 8, 2005 #11

Danger

Gold Member

Do you have any idea how many papers you could buy with the price of those tickets? Hell, the chair alone probably costs as much as the one that you want now.

13. Aug 9, 2005 #12
    i have got the article.

clausius, could you send your email address to koopatrizzle@yahoo.com ?
    i cannot attach a message via pf

marlon

14. Aug 9, 2005 #13

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Marlon is definitively the greatest guy in PF.

I LOVE YOU, BABY!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :!!)

Thanks.

15. Aug 9, 2005 #14
    i take it the package was well received ?

marlon

16. Aug 9, 2005 #15

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

I have to get my mind out of the gutter. You guys made me laugh in a Beavis and Butthead way.

17. Aug 9, 2005 #16

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

DAMN!!!

Why wasn't I generous and paid those meagre 30$ myself???? :grumpy:

18. Aug 9, 2005 #17

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You know, there are some opportunities in this life that go and never come back. The one of yours have just leave norway and is way to belgium :biggrin: .

19. Aug 9, 2005 #18

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Just tell me if you're interested in getting the first edition of Newton's "Principia Mathematica".
    I'll see what I can do..

20. Aug 10, 2005 #19
    :rofl:

the only thing arildno CAN do here is ask me to borrow it from me :wink:

marlon

21. Aug 11, 2005 #20

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

If you can borrow me the original edition of "P.M.", I'll get down on my knees in front of you.
    In addition, you can choose which way my face should be oriented..

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?