Having lived in London all my life, I'd have to say sure there are! London has tons of places! Mall parking lots, side streets, some parking garages downtown... oh wait, you're probably asking about London, England... in which case, I don't know. :p
I'm looking to find a permanent parking space for a camper van so that I have a place to live. I'd rather live in a camper van than my current accomodation (a hostel). There are some pretty unfriendly characters where I live.
I'm planning on buying a £400 van and living in it, providing I can find an appropriate place to park it.
Since I don't have a driving lisence, I will have to get a friend to initially drive it to the parking space.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving