View Participated Threads on Desktop PC - Forum App

• Thread starter CWatters
  • Start date
In summary, to view your participated threads on the desktop forum app, log in to your account and navigate to the "participated threads" section. This can typically be found in the main menu or on your profile page. You can also filter your participated threads by date or category by using the filter or search bar on the participated threads page. To mark a thread as "participated," simply click on the "participate" or "reply" button on the thread. This feature is available on multiple devices as long as you are using the same account. To remove a thread from your participated list, click on the thread and look for an option to "unparticipate" or "unsubscribe."
CWatters
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
The Android app for the forum has the ability to display threads which you have participated in.

Is there a way to do the same when accessing the forum using a browser on a desktop PC?

Physics news on Phys.org
Try at the top of the page, MY PF, Your Content.

Is that what you are looking for?

And also at the top of the page, there's FORUMS, Watched Threads... :smile:

Slaps head. How did I miss that.

Likes berkeman

1. How do I view my participated threads on the desktop forum app?

To view your participated threads on the desktop forum app, log in to your account and navigate to the "participated threads" section. This can typically be found in the main menu or on your profile page.

2. Can I filter my participated threads by date or category?

Yes, most desktop forum apps have the option to filter your participated threads by date or category. Look for a filter or search bar on the participated threads page to narrow down your results.

3. How do I mark a thread as "participated" on the desktop forum app?

To mark a thread as "participated" on the desktop forum app, simply click on the "participate" or "reply" button on the thread. This will add the thread to your participated list and allow you to easily access it in the future.

4. Can I view my participated threads on multiple devices?

Yes, as long as you are using the same account on each device, you should be able to view your participated threads on multiple devices. Just log in to your account on the desktop forum app and your list of participated threads should sync across devices.

5. How can I remove a thread from my participated list on the desktop forum app?

To remove a thread from your participated list on the desktop forum app, click on the thread and look for an option to "unparticipate" or "unsubscribe." This will remove the thread from your list and you will no longer receive notifications for it.