Party in a nuclear submarine

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hey me china plates, wanna come to a moriarty down the nuclear sub ?
i will be your pillar and post, the first tiddley winks are on me, bring you
trouble and strife and your bricks and mortars and plenty of bread and
honey then we can all get tom and jerry, after the moriarty we can all
have a ruby murray. :biggrin:
 

Answers and Replies

matthyaouw
Gold Member
1,137
4
Cockney rhyming slang is greatly underused nowadays. I certainly won't pass up a pint and a curry :biggrin:
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
matthyaouw said:
Cockney rhyming slang is greatly underused nowadays. I certainly won't pass up a pint and a curry :biggrin:
Oh, and by the way, if you get oliver twist i will call you a smash and grab, don't
forget they are all no laugh and joking now.
when you get pope in rome go straight to uncle ted and have a bo peep, i hope
you have a clear loaf of bread in the morning. :biggrin:
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
OH, I get it. They rhyme! :rofl: Sorry, frog pond moment. Can you just make them up, or do you have to follow some kind of peaches and cream?
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
honestrosewater said:
OH, I get it. They rhyme! :rofl: Sorry, frog pond moment. Can you just make them up, or do you have to follow some kind of peaches and cream?
No you can't just make them up, else no one would know what you are talking
about :biggrin:
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
I am a ginger beer all toblerone, i am searching for a treacle tart, she doesn't
have to be pease in pot or magic wand but must have a nice chevy chase and
like a bubble bath and rum and coke.
Nice nut megs would be cool and big east and wests, in the fullness of time
we may end up in uncle ted, boy i will rattle her tom jones :biggrin:
 
1,058
6
I am really not following the rhyme here. I feel it, but I am messing up on something.

wolram is from the uk, and hes trying to rhyme, I guess he doesn't know that its not his time. I have no clue how to pronounce his words, so like George bush I'll flip him the bird. ..|.. :smile:
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
The phrases rhyme with the words that they replace. 'magic wand' = 'blonde'; 'nut megs' = 'legs'; 'big east and wests' = 'breasts'. And so on. Well, that's what I think they mean. You can look them up, but they seem pretty easy to figure out.
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
honestrosewater said:
The phrases rhyme with the words that they replace. 'magic wand' = 'blonde'; 'nut megs' = 'legs'; 'big east and wests' = 'breasts'. And so on. Well, that's what I think they mean. You can look them up, but they seem pretty easy to figure out.
H R W Wicked kingdom come is correct, only a few take a bit of thinking about.
:biggrin:
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Is there some trick to picking the best words? Yours all have a catchy rhythm to them, but the ones I think of are all nodders and winkers. :frown: Maybe I just don't have it in me Noah's Flood.
 
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,946
130
wolram said:
Hey me china plates, wanna come to a moriarty down the nuclear sub ?
i will be your pillar and post,
That's fine with me
the first tiddley winks are on me,
I can accept that.
bring you... plenty of bread and honey
To come without honey??
Who could be so pathetic guests??

then we can all get tom and jerry,
How fun!
How many are coming now?
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
arildno said:
How many are coming now?
Clive and his cousin.
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
honestrosewater said:
Is there some trick to picking the best words? Yours all have a catchy rhythm to them, but the ones I think of are all nodders and winkers. :frown: Maybe I just don't have it in me Noah's Flood.
What a load of jackson pollocks, a twist and twirl like you should have a
scooby do, what with all that stuff in your loaf of bread, if i am any
barnaby rudge you will have it all sorted in no time. :biggrin:
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
honestrosewater said:
Clive and his cousin.
There will be loads of lemon curds, my man hole cover and didn't oughta
and any of you fridge freezers.
 
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,946
130
wolram said:
..my man hole cover...
Shouldn't it be "my man hole cowers.."???? :confused:
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
arildno said:
Shouldn't it be "my man hole cowers.."???? :confused:
You great bale off hay, i will find you a stoke on trent cherry hog and you can
play with his three card trick.
 
1,120
7
LMAO! oh my, I finally understood one!
 
4
0
look at that barnet on your loaf. you'll be in barney rubble when the trouble and strife gets down the apples and pairs.
 
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,491
28
wolram said:
You great bale off hay, i will find you a stoke on trent cherry hog and you can
play with his three card trick.
Please! Such language in front of the dustbin lids!! :eek: :redface:
 
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,946
130
A cherry hog?
I can play with his three yard brick?

Oh dear..
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
Math Is Hard said:
Please! Such language in front of the dustbin lids!! :eek: :redface:
Sorry MIH,
:blushing: :blushing:
 

Related Threads for: Party in a nuclear submarine

  • Last Post
Replies
20
Views
3K
Replies
1
Views
5K
Replies
6
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
2K
Replies
1
Views
2K
Replies
25
Views
1K
Replies
3
Views
2K
Replies
3
Views
2K
Top