Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Peculiar World Interest Test

1. Aug 22, 2006 #1
    I signed up and made a test on that site Evo was linking to. It's kind of hard, but it's not supposed to be a measure of intelligence, just a measure of how well you know some peculiar but interesting facts. I hope you find them interesting. :smile:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 23, 2006 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

You scored 78 peculiar world interest!

Any result to this test is a good one, when you think about. If you don't have a high peculiar interest in the world, you are likely very suited to your local surroundings. If you have peculiar interest in the world, then you might be a very cosmopolitan person. Whatever the case, this test is for edutainment purposes only, so I hope you found it amusing and interesting. :)

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on peculiarity

4. Aug 23, 2006 #3
    I should also point out that everybody will see that paragraph at the end. I couldn't think of anything original to categorize the results. I'll do that for another quiz. :redface:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?