Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Peer pressure

1. Feb 28, 2015 #1
    Hi there. I was peer pressured into giving an introduction (better late than never I suppose) so here goes:

I'm Meesh and I am currently studying physics and mathematics in university. Due to my lack of ambition for the past month or so I had begun to fall behind in my classes and now am struggling to get back to the point where I feel comfortable (most likely ahead of the rest of the class, but where I should be with the lectures). I was looking for a forum a while ago for strictly physics because I knew about ones for strictly math and gave up. Anyways I am sorry to say it but I joined hoping for homework help when I need it. However I do hope to give my knowledge to others along the way.

Other people are giving more personal details so I guess I can add something random as well. Hmm I kind if dropped most of my hobbies because of university but something I keep up is drawing (somewhat). I have a tumblr page that I post some of my drawings and thoughts to ( http://thethingsivedonetoday.tumblr.com [Broken] if you are interested )

That's all I've got for you. I'll talk to you later.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 28, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF Meesh!

4. Feb 28, 2015 #3
    Thank you. So far my procrastination has been used helping others so that's a step up from doing nothing. :p

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook