People have actually clicked the part in my sig

Did you?

1. I did

18 vote(s)
    51.4%
  2. god, no!

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  3. there's a click here button in yomamma's sig?

10 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. yomamma's a premium member?

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  5. hehe...yomamma

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JamesU

JamesU 745
    Gold Member

how many people have actually clicked the part in my sig where it'says 'click here'?

The only reason I put it there was to find out the answer to thise question :\

2. jcsd
  3. It looks like one of those "So and So has just eatten your brain. So and So has eatten 100 brains. Sign up here to join the legions and eat people's brains." Am I right?

4. JamesU

JamesU 745
    Gold Member

ummm......

5. :rofl: :tongue:
    You've been foiled!!

6. No it isn't, its a small marketing plan for a company.

7. I did, of course I am a clicking fool.

8. I did not even know you had a sig. I have sigs turned off.

9. matthyaouw

matthyaouw 1,216
    Gold Member

I did. I am fast learning not to click on anything associated with the name Yomamma, be it sig, or be it "IM BORED!!1" thread number 98. :tongue:

10. I see no such "click here" - must have sigs turned off, too.

11. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,266
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I did, but nothing happened. :rolleyes: Might have been one of the bad days on dial-up.

12. i clicked, but before the page loaded i changed my mind, decided that because it was something from you... i likely didn't want to see what it was.

13. I actually clicked it just a day before you posted this thread, but the internet was slow that day, so I got bored and closed it before it loaded. Havn't really had any incentive to try again since.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?