People have actually clicked the part in my sig

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about how many people have clicked on a link in someone's signature. The person who posted the link was curious, but it seemed like not many people had actually clicked on it. Some people joked about the link being a marketing ploy or a trick. Others mentioned having signatures turned off or not wanting to click on anything associated with the person's username. Overall, it seemed like not many people had clicked on the link.

Did you?

• I did

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • god, no!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • there's a click here button in yomamma's sig?

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • yomamma's a premium member?

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • hehe...yomamma

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
JamesU
Gold Member
how many people have actually clicked the part in my sig where it'says 'click here'?

The only reason I put it there was to find out the answer to thise question :\

Physics news on Phys.org
It looks like one of those "So and So has just eatten your brain. So and So has eatten 100 brains. Sign up here to join the legions and eat people's brains." Am I right?

ummm...

yomamma said:
ummm...
:rofl: :tongue:
You've been foiled!

No it isn't, its a small marketing plan for a company.

I did, of course I am a clicking fool.

I did not even know you had a sig. I have sigs turned off.

I did. I am fast learning not to click on anything associated with the name Yomamma, be it sig, or be it "IM BORED!1" thread number 98. :tongue:

I see no such "click here" - must have sigs turned off, too.

I did, but nothing happened. :rolleyes: Might have been one of the bad days on dial-up.

i clicked, but before the page loaded i changed my mind, decided that because it was something from you... i likely didn't want to see what it was.

I actually clicked it just a day before you posted this thread, but the internet was slow that day, so I got bored and closed it before it loaded. Havn't really had any incentive to try again since.

1. What does "clicked the part in my sig" mean?

"Clicked the part in my sig" means that someone has clicked on a link or image in your email signature. This could be a link to your website, social media profiles, or other content.

2. Why is it important that people have clicked the part in my sig?

Clicks on your email signature can indicate engagement with your brand or content. It can also drive traffic to your website or increase your social media following.

3. How can I track clicks on my email signature?

There are various email marketing tools and software that allow you to track clicks on your email signature. You can also use URL shorteners or Google Analytics to track clicks on specific links in your signature.

4. What can I do to encourage more clicks on my email signature?

Make your email signature visually appealing and include relevant links or images that would interest your recipients. You can also offer promotions or incentives in your signature to entice people to click.

5. Is it possible to see who specifically has clicked on my email signature?

Depending on the email marketing tool or software you use, it may be possible to see the names or email addresses of those who have clicked on your email signature. However, this may not always be the case and it's important to respect people's privacy.