Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Perfect square?

1. Feb 3, 2004 #1
    perfect square???

hello everyone! i have come accross an on-going research onDETERMINING A PERFECT SQUARE GIVEN A DIFFERENCE . However, I have a feeling that this was not an original one.

the researcher used the Pythagorean theorem to arrive at his so called "theorem".

would anyone give me a reference on some related studies. thank you very much!
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 5, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I don't know how anyone could say if there are "related studies" since you don't tell what the "study" is. In particular "DETERMINING A PERFECT SQUARE GIVEN A DIFFERENCE " could refer to any number of things. It might help if you gave a link to the website (if it was a website) or other reference.
  4. Feb 24, 2004 #3
    what i mean is that are there other "studies/past studies on this kind of topic" actually, i haven't browsed any sites of other studies such as this. anway, if you have some, i hope you could share me the site. thank you very much!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?