Performer on jay leno tonight

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, "Performer on Jay Leno Tonight" is a segment on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno that features musical or comedic performances by guest artists or groups. This segment has been a part of the show since 1992 and the performers are chosen by the show's producers and booking team. Not every episode of the show features a performance and it is typically reserved for professional and established musicians and comedians.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
"performer" on jay leno tonight

Man... did anyone see this? Sure political statements are nice and all when you don't have a college education... but was it just me or was his proficiency at the guitar equivalent to about a 5 year olds? I mean when i was a little kid, i use to get my mothers guitar and play pretty much as well as that guy did while trying to make sure the guitar didnt fall onto me.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey! Shut up! That was me on Leno!

Lies! hmm this thread needs a bump :D

1. What is "Performer on Jay Leno Tonight"?

"Performer on Jay Leno Tonight" is a segment on the popular late night talk show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. It features a musical or comedic performance by a guest artist or group.

2. How long has "Performer on Jay Leno Tonight" been a part of the show?

This segment has been a part of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno since its inception in 1992. However, the specific name "Performer on Jay Leno Tonight" may have changed over the years.

3. How are the performers chosen for "Performer on Jay Leno Tonight"?

The performers for this segment are typically chosen by the show's producers and booking team. They often select popular and up-and-coming artists in the music and comedy industries.

4. Does every episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno feature a "Performer on Jay Leno Tonight"?

No, not every episode of the show features this segment. It is up to the discretion of the show's producers and booking team to decide when to include a performance in the episode.

5. Can anyone be a performer on Jay Leno Tonight?

While anyone can technically audition or submit their work to be considered for this segment, it is typically reserved for professional and established musicians and comedians. The show's producers and booking team also take into account the popularity and relevance of the performer to the show's audience.