Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Permission to post

1. Nov 25, 2005 #1
    This post is addressed to ZapperZ and Vanesch , Moderator and Mentor of Physics Forums respectively. I wish to put forward my own theory on the propagation of light and electromagnetic radiation which far from being either wave or particle in nature is (according to my theory ) in effect a symbiosis of the two. I wish to state that I have the greatest respect and regard for ZapperZ , both for his work and his dedication to his subject and for Vanesch who has submitted a paper to the Royal Society. I ask these two , I would say pivotal people , whether it is permissible to put forward my ideas here.
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 25, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

This is against the Posting Guidelines of Physics Forums. If you would like to discuss your ideas, we invite you to submit a post to the Independent Research Forum, subject to the applicable guidelines, found here.

We appreciate your cooperation, and hope you enjoy the Forums.

Best regards,
    The Staff of Physics Forums
  4. Nov 25, 2005 #3
    Thank you staff of Pysics forums . I will post in the designated area , and (hope ) I am within the guidelines.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?