Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Perpetual Motion History

1. Apr 18, 2004 #1
    its odd how many years have passed, but no one has accomplished it truly.

a perpetual motion machine is suppose to run forever.(Untill the Galaxy Collapses.)

i mean even if it wouldent be perpetual, it would last a good while like 7 to 10 decades of you family's tree like 300-500 years.

just untill something comes to an end, its consider perpetual, like a closing galaxy.

if i die 89 years from now and my machine is still running its perpetual motion my point of view.

i mean it would be kinda odd to see something run for 8+ billion years and probly get laughed at by martians....because we destroyed are selfs in the near future...

imagine if you could build a machine for 150$ cash and could run for 300-500 years that could be used to drive around the city, talk about a good engine!!!

plus you invest more money on a car repair then if you were to invest on a perpetual motion machine that would give more efficiency and talk about heck of a engine lifetime.

i guess that would be the Billion dollar question......

and no i wont show you mine perpetual motion plans......lmao

if i were to post world-wide, my idea about engine with an lifetime expectancy of 300-500 years without gas for just 150$ without pullition

how many would buy it ?

probly send all the motor company's broke, and the oil company's.
    this system is so corrupt is not even funny.....

you know what. all give you my plans....

and if you make it alive after the world-wide annoucement with the 4 billion dollars all let you have a share of :eek: 350,000,000$

so whos up for the challenge ? :wink:
    and i aint kidding... :rolleyes:
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 28, 2004 #2
    hey man ill help ya out if i can, i myself have invented a PMM, ill have to decide wheather or not i would actually take the money in the end, but i would absolutely love to see the plans, u can send em to AdamChess4@aol.com or IM me @ AdamChess4. I posted an PMM idea in the clasical physics forrum, its under arsonade, honestly however, my PMM would run forever, but i wouldnt critisise a fellow imposible science junkie lol, good luck : )
  4. Apr 29, 2004 #3
    Is the universe considered as a perpetual motion machine?
  5. Apr 30, 2004 #4
    I don't think so, because according to science the universe will end some time in the not too...hmmmmmm....distant future.....hmmmm....
  6. Apr 30, 2004 #5

Staff: Mentor

Not any more odd than our inability to travel faster than the speed of light, travel back in time, or find the Loch Ness monster....
  7. Apr 30, 2004 #6

Science Advisor

Yes, but when the universe ends, time also ends. So, the universe is in motion for all time.

8. Apr 30, 2004 #7
    maybe time doesn't so much end but maybe stops would be a another way of looking.....ha
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?