Exploring Perpetual Motion: Benefits & Challenges

In summary: | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------| x-axis(perpetual motion)maintaining motion
looking up electrodynamics...

Hey i am not a Lemon!

Physics news on Phys.org
well maybe a Lemon Head but not a Battery Lemon ;)

Theory Development ?
what does it mean ?

blah blah...blah...blah.blah...blah...

Gimme A Equation PLEASE i won't use a calculator ;)!

how big is E=Mc2 Formula ?

Electrodynamics is the study of electric and magnetic fields, in which the charges may be moving. (As opposed to electrostatics and magnetostatics, in which the charges are fixed.)

Based on what you've written here, you have a number of ideas about magnets that are incorrect.

The "Theory Development" forum is place where people can develop their own personal theories. We have a number of people on this forum who really don't know any science, yet feel they are superior to us all and want to tell us how mainstream science (which they don't really understand) is wrong. We put those people here.

You are using this thread, in particular, to argue several basic pieces of physical understanding: the conservation of energy, and the way magnets really work. Your discussion of these arguments belongs here, in theory development.

- Warren

Hey i am kid trying to make a better future for all of us,kinda got the calvin personality but i aint making theories of something that has a foundation on,yet mine.

your right,i am wrong,and there's notthing i can do i about it. :(

anyways its Funny and Hillarious of what i try to speak, its like trying to talk to my taco bell dog but sometimes it a see to believe theory more than anything else.

i believe that i did not accomplished perpetual motion its (LIES LIES)
ofcourse there's the other side of the story. :)

anyways its like talking Giberish...

100 years ago they thought no one can make it to the moon and look at it now there's Multi-Billion dollar projects going on right now as we speak...

realitively right now no, no one has accomplished perpetual motion BUT THE PURSUE continues.

just remember this name write it down somewhere!

VEROSTAR

and youl be suprised!
I TOTALY GURANTEE IT!

well i better call it a night my brains starting to gimme the snoozy brain waves...alpha...beta.....theta....OMG I AM RICH!

ROLFMAO!

LATER...

A "gaurantee" means that if your goal is not accomplished, you'd give me something. If you are proposing that you'll give me 750 M$ if you do not successfully invent free energy, then I might take more interest in your "work."

As it stands, you're nothing more than a blue-sky dreamer. Spend a little less time dreaming, and a little more time learning. You'll be the better for it.

- Warren

Joke (Will you take Cash or Check ?)

Originally posted by Jimmy
I'm speaking in regards to the extraction of free energy by using so called perpetual motion machines. Sure, you can say we are all in perpetual motion but that's not really what we are talking about, is it? Were talking about free energy. So I should have made my question more precise. How can one make a perptual motion machine and extract free energy from it. I say it can't be done. No such thing as energy out of nothing.
The quest for such a perpetuum mobile is actually quest for constant difference. The work done that you want to get for free should be made proportional with some other difference that remains the same all the time. The work done is difference in energy.

I have one concept of mine HERE
I won't say why it won't work but yet it doesn't.

This Generic guy is my favorite.
LOL.
What's your diagnoses Generic.
I have Psyhosis.
LOL.

you should make a 3d model of it :).

then it will be easier to understand...

I don't think I've ever seen a thread with such a low content:post count ratio. I've searched and searched, but I just can't seem to find a point.

is an electron in orbit perpetual motion??
what about a photon will it travel forever unless it hits something

Originally posted by ray b
is an electron in orbit perpetual motion??
what about a photon will it travel forever unless it hits something
Perpetual motion implies a self-powering process, not just physical motion. Newton's first law is not perpetual motion.

"Newton's first law is not perpetual motion."

i know its not what makes perpetual motion but it is what is stopping the entire idea!

Friction is stops movement...