Pet love

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date

wolram

Gold Member
You know your dog loves you if it gives you a wash after licking its bits.
you know your cat loves you when it leaves a present in the litter tray. :yuck:

You know your cat loves you when he's licking your hair clean, and then starts vomiting.
You know your cat loves you when he runs out the door, down the street, and makes you chase him down 3 city blocks and then hides under a car, then when you crawl under the car to get him he knows you're in an awkward position so he runs out the other side of the car with a major headstart and you've chased him all day before you finally catch him. Of course he's not running the whole time, he stops to explore something, then when you get close he runs just to stay tauntingly out of reach.

wolram

Gold Member
False Prophet said:
You know your cat loves you when he's licking your hair clean, and then starts vomiting.
You know your cat loves you when he runs out the door, down the street, and makes you chase him down 3 city blocks and then hides under a car, then when you crawl under the car to get him he knows you're in an awkward position so he runs out the other side of the car with a major headstart and you've chased him all day before you finally catch him. Of course he's not running the whole time, he stops to explore something, then when you get close he runs just to stay tauntingly out of reach.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Danger

Gold Member
wolram said:
You know your dog loves you if it gives you a wash after licking its bits.
you know your cat loves you when it leaves a present in the litter tray. :yuck:
If a dog is licking you, it can be channelled to a useful purpose with a bit of butter; when a cat does it, it just hurts :eek: .

Lisa!

Gold Member
You know your bird love you when it's afraid of your cat and your cat loves you when it's afraid of your dog!but anyway I just love birds.

wolram

Gold Member
Lisa! said:
You know your bird love you when it's afraid of your cat and your cat loves you when it's afraid of your dog!but anyway I just love birds.
I once had a parrot that would sit on my shoulder cleaning my ears, if i moved
he would cling on to my ear lobe until i stoped moving, it drove me nuts, but
billie died of old age.

Danger

Gold Member
Lisa! said:
That reminds me so much of the old song about "There was a young woman who swallowed a fly...".

wolram

Gold Member
Danger said:
That reminds me so much of the old song about "There was a young woman who swallowed a fly...".
When you ride a motorbike that happens quite often, "only pudding basin"
helmets in my day, if any, but i sure wouldnt follow the old ladies cure.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Danger said:
:rofl: you know 1 of my friend always tell me you love birds more than human esp. more than :wink:

Lisa!

Gold Member
False Prophet said:
Don't waste your time coz of this terrible cat.It'll come back for food!but when your bird leave you,it usualy won't come back :cry: :cry:

JamesU

Gold Member
it's probably chasing lisa!'s bird... :uhh: