Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pet love

1. Jun 18, 2005 #1

wolram

Gold Member

You know your dog loves you if it gives you a wash after licking its bits.
    you know your cat loves you when it leaves a present in the litter tray. :yuck:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2005 #2
    You know your cat loves you when he's licking your hair clean, and then starts vomiting.
    You know your cat loves you when he runs out the door, down the street, and makes you chase him down 3 city blocks and then hides under a car, then when you crawl under the car to get him he knows you're in an awkward position so he runs out the other side of the car with a major headstart and you've chased him all day before you finally catch him. Of course he's not running the whole time, he stops to explore something, then when you get close he runs just to stay tauntingly out of reach.

4. Jun 18, 2005 #3

wolram

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. Jun 18, 2005 #4

Danger

Gold Member

If a dog is licking you, it can be channelled to a useful purpose with a bit of butter; when a cat does it, it just hurts :eek: .

6. Jun 18, 2005 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

You know your bird love you when it's afraid of your cat and your cat loves you when it's afraid of your dog!but anyway I just love birds.

7. Jun 18, 2005 #6

wolram

Gold Member

I once had a parrot that would sit on my shoulder cleaning my ears, if i moved
    he would cling on to my ear lobe until i stoped moving, it drove me nuts, but
    billie died of old age.

8. Jun 18, 2005 #7

Danger

Gold Member

That reminds me so much of the old song about "There was a young woman who swallowed a fly...".

9. Jun 18, 2005 #8

wolram

Gold Member

When you ride a motorbike that happens quite often, "only pudding basin"
    helmets in my day, if any, but i sure wouldnt follow the old ladies cure.

10. Jun 18, 2005 #9

Lisa!

Gold Member

:rofl: you know 1 of my friend always tell me you love birds more than human esp. more than :wink:

11. Jun 18, 2005 #10

Lisa!

Gold Member

Don't waste your time coz of this terrible cat.It'll come back for food!but when your bird leave you,it usualy won't come back :cry: :cry:

12. Jun 18, 2005 #11

JamesU

Gold Member

it's probably chasing lisa!'s bird... :uhh:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?