Proof of Love: Signs Your Pet Loves You

In summary, the conversation highlights different ways that pets show their love for their owners. Dogs show affection by giving their owners a wash, while cats may leave a present in the litter tray or lick their owners' hair clean. Cats may also playfully run away from their owners, showing their love through playful teasing. Birds can also show love by being afraid of other pets in the household. The conversation also includes humorous anecdotes about pets and their quirky behaviors.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
You know your dog loves you if it gives you a wash after licking its bits.
you know your cat loves you when it leaves a present in the litter tray. :yuck:

Physics news on Phys.org
You know your cat loves you when he's licking your hair clean, and then starts vomiting.
You know your cat loves you when he runs out the door, down the street, and makes you chase him down 3 city blocks and then hides under a car, then when you crawl under the car to get him he knows you're in an awkward position so he runs out the other side of the car with a major headstart and you've chased him all day before you finally catch him. Of course he's not running the whole time, he stops to explore something, then when you get close he runs just to stay tauntingly out of reach.

False Prophet said:
You know your cat loves you when he's licking your hair clean, and then starts vomiting.
You know your cat loves you when he runs out the door, down the street, and makes you chase him down 3 city blocks and then hides under a car, then when you crawl under the car to get him he knows you're in an awkward position so he runs out the other side of the car with a major headstart and you've chased him all day before you finally catch him. Of course he's not running the whole time, he stops to explore something, then when you get close he runs just to stay tauntingly out of reach.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wolram said:
You know your dog loves you if it gives you a wash after licking its bits.
you know your cat loves you when it leaves a present in the litter tray. :yuck:
If a dog is licking you, it can be channelled to a useful purpose with a bit of butter; when a cat does it, it just hurts :eek: .

You know your bird love you when it's afraid of your cat and your cat loves you when it's afraid of your dog!but anyway I just love birds.

Lisa! said:
You know your bird love you when it's afraid of your cat and your cat loves you when it's afraid of your dog!but anyway I just love birds.

I once had a parrot that would sit on my shoulder cleaning my ears, if i moved
he would cling on to my ear lobe until i stopped moving, it drove me nuts, but
billie died of old age.

Lisa! said:
That reminds me so much of the old song about "There was a young woman who swallowed a fly...".

Danger said:
That reminds me so much of the old song about "There was a young woman who swallowed a fly...".

When you ride a motorbike that happens quite often, "only pudding basin"
helmets in my day, if any, but i sure wouldn't follow the old ladies cure.

Danger said:
:rofl: you know 1 of my friend always tell me you love birds more than human esp. more than :wink:

False Prophet said:
Don't waste your time coz of this terrible cat.It'll come back for food!but when your bird leave you,it usualy won't come back :cry: :cry:

it's probably chasing lisa!'s bird... :uhh:

What are some signs that my pet loves me?

Some signs that your pet loves you may include wagging its tail, purring, snuggling, following you around, and greeting you excitedly when you come home.

Do different types of pets show love differently?

Yes, different types of pets may show love in different ways. For example, dogs may wag their tails and lick your face, while cats may purr and knead on you.

Can pets feel love towards their owners?

While it is not certain if pets feel love in the same way that humans do, many pet owners believe that their pets do feel love towards them based on their behaviors and interactions.

What should I do to show my pet that I love them?

Some ways to show your pet that you love them may include spending quality time with them, providing them with proper care and attention, and giving them treats and toys.

How can I strengthen the bond between my pet and I?

To strengthen the bond between you and your pet, try to understand their needs and behaviors, communicate with them through positive reinforcement and affection, and make time for regular play and exercise together.