Oh NO! Where are my 890 Messages?

• Thread starter drag
  • Start date
In summary: DMy avatar was a picture of a cake I made for my friend's birthday...And I feel fine... I'm glad I'm not a guy so I'm not addicted to ego boosters :pIn summary, the conversation was about members returning to the new version of the Physics Forums and discussing their old usernames, post counts, and avatars. Some members were happy to be back and others were disappointed about losing their post counts. There was also a mention of a new feature on the forum where members can upload their avatars from their computer. Some members expressed their dislike for competing for post counts and others shared their current feelings.
My old one is Sublime Prodigy but my friend that was with me isent around much any more so i made this one

my old avatar was the SC Templar

and i thinkm y count was between 100-200 not high

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Nicool003
My Old username (and it might still be my one for this PF I'm not sure) was Nicool002

I had (Ibelieve) 1309 posts but I'm not quite sure.

My avatar was and still is Boba Fett but I think i might use the new feature and get my own

Yes I am tired of answering these questions :wink:

Actually, your post count was 1334 (I had to set short-term goals, like "get on the first page of the Member's Board" - and, since you were at the bottom of the first page, I tried hard to pass you (and succeded) before we changed:smile: ). I don't normally care very much about post counts, but the fact that we were changing over, made me want to post like mad.

What's your old/new username ?
The one and only, J-Man, other than the other J-Mans on a few other boards, e-mails, etc...

What was your post count ?
Don't know. Don't care.

What was your avatar ?
I don't need no stinkin' avatar. (After all, I'm one of the few J-Mans.)

How are you feeling ?
Froody.