PF 522 Errors & Formatting Issues - Help Needed

• Bug
  • Thread starter Ibix
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about intermittent 522 errors and major formatting issues on the post new thread page. The errors seem to be a common Cloudflare error and have been happening for about an hour before the initial post and a couple of times about eight hours earlier. The errors have been happening intermittently over the last half hour and seem to have been fixed as the poster hasn't seen the problem since their last post. The person also mentions that they always found Cloudflare to cause more problems than it solves. It is not clear how long the errors have been occurring for.
Ibix
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Anyone else getting intermittent 522 errors from PF? And major formatting issues on the post new thread page? It looks like the screenshot (which I hope has attached - it's a bit difficult to use...)
Screenshot_20210519-083214_Firefox.jpg

Likes pbuk
Physics news on Phys.org
That's a common Cloudflare error. That's why I always found Cloudflare is causing more problems than it solves. Especially if you didn't have any to begin with.

Likes Ibix
What is the frequency of these errors and for how many days have you been experiencing them?

Likes Ibix
Greg Bernhardt said:
What is the frequency of these errors and for how many days have you been experiencing them?
Nearly all the time for about an hour before I posted, and a couple of times about eight hours earlier. I was asleep inbetween so I can't speak for what would have been going on then. I haven't noticed it today since I posted.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Ibix said:
Nearly all the time for about an hour before I posted, and a couple of times about eight hours earlier. I was asleep inbetween so I can't speak for what would have been going on then. I haven't noticed it today since I posted.
thanks, keep me updated

Likes Ibix
It's been happening intermittently over the last half hour.

At risk of jinxing it, it seems to have been fixed. At least, I haven't seen the problem since my last post.

Thanks.

What are PF 522 errors and formatting issues?

PF 522 errors and formatting issues refer to errors and inconsistencies in the formatting of a document or file. These errors can occur due to a variety of reasons, such as incorrect coding, software compatibility issues, or user error.

How can I fix PF 522 errors and formatting issues?

The first step to fixing PF 522 errors and formatting issues is to identify the source of the problem. This can be done by carefully reviewing the document and checking for any errors or inconsistencies. Once the source of the issue is identified, it can be addressed by correcting the code, updating software, or making necessary adjustments to the document.

What can cause PF 522 errors and formatting issues?

PF 522 errors and formatting issues can be caused by a variety of factors, such as incorrect coding, outdated software, or user error. It is important to carefully review the document and identify the source of the issue in order to effectively fix it.

How can I prevent PF 522 errors and formatting issues?

To prevent PF 522 errors and formatting issues, it is important to follow proper coding and formatting guidelines when creating a document. Additionally, regularly updating software and carefully reviewing documents before finalizing them can help prevent these issues from occurring.

Are there any tools available to help with PF 522 errors and formatting issues?

Yes, there are various tools and software available that can help identify and fix PF 522 errors and formatting issues. These tools can assist with coding and formatting, and some even have features to automatically detect and correct errors. It is important to research and choose a reliable tool that best fits your needs.