PF computer to mobile

few minutes ago I clicked on a post and when the page loaded it was a PF mobile page ... i then refreshed it and it became a normal page....
This has happened to me quite a number of times..

So is this a problem in the system or is it just something wrong in my connection?

How are you connecting to the internet?

If you are connecting via a mobile internet dongle then it will see you as on a mobile.

nope.. i have a broadband connection through a modem.

drizzle

Gold Member
Off topic: I can't post a move on the chess forum using iphone... [another reason to hate my iphone :grumpy:]

the thing happened to me again...what's wrong?

Off topic: I can't post a move on the chess forum using iphone... [another reason to hate my iphone :grumpy:]
you can't type in the move? the syntax is awfully simple :P

firefox, sometimes chrome

On my phone, I have an option to use mobile versions or standard web pages. I wondering if you have a setting/addon which is creating a glitch so it looks like you want the mobile version. Not sure. Shall Google it.

drizzle

Gold Member
you can't type in the move? the syntax is awfully simple :P
I did type in the move, and a vbulletin message appeared: 'your submission couldn't be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you preformed before you received this error.'

I did type in the move, and a vbulletin message appeared: 'your submission couldn't be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you preformed before you received this error.'
herp derp XD

can you change the browsing mode? >.<

drizzle

Gold Member
Is it possible? I don't know, i I use safari as the browser...

it isnt happening now, though i didnt change anything.... and it works fine.

The Physics Forums Way

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving