PF ends relationship with Dr. Kaku

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, PF and Dr. Kaku's organization have agreed to break their forum relationship. The Mkaku.org forums are now archived in the physics archive forum. Thanks to tell us.
Both PF and Dr. Kaku's organization have agreed to move on and break our forum relationship. PF and Dr. Kaku might join forces again in the future. The Mkaku.org forums are now archived in the physics archive forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks to tell us. I was about to ask since I couldn't see that forum here. I thought you moved it somewhere else or perhaps somthing was wrong with me!

Greg Bernhardt said:
Both PF and Dr. Kaku's organization have agreed to move on and break our forum relationship. PF and Dr. Kaku might join forces again in the future. The Mkaku.org forums are now archived in the physics archive forum.
Could you say a bit about why you both felt this was a natural break?

(I thought the M.Kaku forum didn't quite fit PF's general profile, but that is perhaps just me..)

Hallelujah, it's about time!

Whatever will selfAdjoint do with all the free time he's going to have? :tongue:

So you don't have any PF pet peeves anymore, Tom.

Yep, that was the only one!

Tom Mattson said:
Hallelujah, it's about time!

Whatever will selfAdjoint do with all the free time he's going to have?
Yeah... the Kaku forums were like a outlaw wilderness town with selfAdjoint the lone sheriff...

selfAdjoint was in charge of those forums - alone?! Wow, I didn't go down there often, but those few trips were, um... you know. SA just gained a whole heap o' sympathy and respect from me. :biggrin:

(And at his age to boot...)

Last edited:
honestrosewater said:
selfAdjoint was in charge of those forums - alone?! Wow, I didn't go down there often, but those few trips were, um... you know. SA just gained a whole heap o' sympathy and respect from me. :biggrin:

(And at his age to boot...)

Well, I'm sort of sorry to see it go, but it was a aperitur a nutcase stuck inside PF and there was no need for it here. Besides it gives me the opportunity to finally unburden myself on the subject of Dr. Kaku. To quote myself on another site, he is unscrupulous in sacrificing scientific information on the altar of gee whiz.

Well I won't really be shedding any tears. This place is so goldarn busy, I couldn't figure out why Cory and Mike would ever stick his forum over here in the first place. I'm assuming they're too busy finishing college/starting careers to be able to take care of it anymore.
I know Dr. Kaku is extremely busy and it's tremendously irritating that he never shows up on his own website's forums but I guess that's the price we pay for not cloning him.

selfAdjoint said:
Well, I'm sort of sorry to see it go,

Really? Oh no! :eek:

These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

--The Shawshank Redemption

:biggrin:

Last edited:
selfAdjoint said:
Well, I'm sort of sorry to see it go,
But we're sort of so happy since you may have more free time and we can see you around here more. :rolleyes: Of course if you wouldn't decide to move with that forum!
Now we should do something about Tom's(and other mentors) free time. Perhaps removing new theory part could help. :cool:

Ah, the Kaku has flown the nest. What was the forum actually about? I never visited it.

El Hombre Invisible said:
Ah, the Kaku has flown the nest. What was the forum actually about? I never visited it.
I remmember I asked the same question once, and everyone discouraged me not to visit it because... :uhh:
I visited it sometimes but I never found enough time to read a thread completely.

I peeked through that door only once and didn't like what I saw. I never understood why it was here. Good move.

I read and loved the Hyperspace book, I thought it was really great to have that section there...*sigh*

No tears here, either. We can more effectively abuse SA's time with real science.

El Hombre Invisible said:
I wandered in there once, and, well, I'm not really sure what it was about. :bugeye: I was glad I left the trail of breadcrumbs to find my way back out. :rofl:

I see SelfAdjoint is using some of his spare time to hang around the new Mind & Brain forums. :approve: It's a much better place to hang out; he might even find out how to get his sanity back. :biggrin:

What is the relationship between PF and Dr. Kaku?

PF, also known as Peter Fenneman, is a popular science enthusiast and content creator on social media platforms. Dr. Kaku, also known as Michio Kaku, is a theoretical physicist and popular science communicator. PF and Dr. Kaku have collaborated on several videos and projects in the past.

Why did PF end their relationship with Dr. Kaku?

The exact reason for the end of their relationship is not publicly known. However, it is speculated that there may have been creative differences or professional disagreements.

Will PF and Dr. Kaku ever work together again?

There is no way to predict the future, but as of now, there are no plans for PF and Dr. Kaku to collaborate again. However, both individuals continue to produce their own content and collaborations with other creators.

How does this affect PF's content?

The end of the relationship with Dr. Kaku may result in changes to PF's content, as they will no longer have access to Dr. Kaku's expertise and input. However, PF is a versatile creator and will likely continue to produce engaging and informative science content.

Will this impact Dr. Kaku's career?

It is unlikely that the end of their relationship will significantly impact Dr. Kaku's career. Dr. Kaku is a highly respected and established scientist, author, and media personality in the field of theoretical physics and will continue to have a successful career independently.