Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PF goodbye party!

1. Sep 21, 2005 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

Ok if any of you is going to leave here, you can come here and tell us about that because sisterhood want to hold a party for you before you'd leave here! :devil: Well I think you also need to get a permission from sisterhood and I'm sure some of you will get it! :tongue2:

I also want to say goodbye to 1 of my best friend who is leaving me for awhile! Damn me! I've spent more time with you this summer than with her! :cry: :cry:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 21, 2005 #2

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Invite her to join the PF, this way you'll be spending time with her too.

4. Sep 21, 2005 #3

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Damn it, I thought this meant Lisa! was leaving. I got all excited for nothing.

5. Sep 21, 2005 #4

Lisa!

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: Ok so you can't stand me here anymore, am I right?

6. Sep 21, 2005 #5
    Damn right. Maybe you should make us happy by doing so.

7. Sep 21, 2005 #6
    This is getting abhorrently silly. Maybe both you Lisas should just leave now and stop bothering us with these random + rarely good threads?

8. Sep 22, 2005 #7
    It looks like you are searching, but for what ?
    If you died I wouldnt cry cos you never loved me anyway...

9. Sep 22, 2005 #8

Lisa!

Gold Member

What are you talking about?

10. Sep 22, 2005 #9

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I think djeipa is obliquely trying to remind you that you owe him/her a piece of gum, Lisa! ! (That's Lisa! at the end of an exclamation!)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
  11. Sep 22, 2005 #10
    What's this kid's beef?

12. Sep 22, 2005 #11
    Since this is the goodbye thread, I would just like to say, thanks for all the fish.

13. Sep 22, 2005 #12

Lisa!

Gold Member

Sorry! You're not allowed to leave here, right? Never!

14. Sep 22, 2005 #13
    No, actually, i would rather like to ask:
    What is up with YOU? Why doesn't these people just keep this kind of 'humour' in one thread and stop wasting bandwidth?!

15. Sep 22, 2005 #14

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I figured it out, Lisa!, you're a hotel manager in California.

16. Sep 22, 2005 #15
    Oooooohhhh, California, hmmmm.

17. Sep 22, 2005 #16

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Are you "high" or something? Have been drinking lots of cough medicine lately? Where are these "Oooohhh"s coming from, djeipa? :smile:

18. Sep 22, 2005 #17
    Yes, I am very high, and looking for someone high too.
    Ooooohhhhh means surprise. it has the same meaning with wwwoooooowwww.

I never been to California but I heard that state is the most diversified in the US, is it correct ?

19. Sep 22, 2005 #18

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

That depends on your understanding of "diverse." Is New York or D.C. less diverse than CA? Is Hawaii? Is Alaska? Florida? Washington state? I am not sure I'd bet on it. But if you're comparing CA with Utah, then CA is the more diverse by a w i d e margin.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
  20. Sep 22, 2005 #19

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

When someone hangs on in these forums, innocence can be lost before too long, never to be regained. (Damage control is the best one can hope for.) There should be a sticky warning of this.

21. Sep 23, 2005 #20
    What a paradoxical boy you are. You complain about the thread 'wasting bandwidth' and yet, as you replied to my post, you've clearly been rereading it by your own choice. :uhh:

GD is a place to discuss anything, no matter how trivial or banal it may seem to you. You are not under duress to post in or read every thread in this forum. The only person wasting your time is you, which is queer indeed.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?