Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PF in 2001

1. Apr 9, 2005 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 9, 2005 #2

SOS2008

Gold Member

4. Apr 9, 2005 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmm...did they finally extend the internet into AZ? It wasn't long ago that tribdog was lamenting that there weren't any other PFers from AZ other than him and janitor, and he wanted to meet someone in person. Now there are suddenly Arizonians (is that what you call yourselves?) crawling out of the proverbial woodwork! :bugeye:

5. Apr 9, 2005 #4
    IN their case, more like sandwork really. Or may cacti work, since arizona does actually have some cactus in it, unlike the california deserts.

6. Apr 9, 2005 #5

SOS2008

Gold Member

:rofl: Yep, and now we have deli counters, sushi bars, and some folks have even discovered the dipping of bread into oil! Seriously, some of the smaller towns still don't have internet, cell phone towers, etc., and it is a drawback to living in these places (at least anyway to me).
    Most people in the state are not natives, so there isn't much identification at all. I think this has been part of the problem in regard to getting good sports teams, etc. Interesting, it seems we have a lot of people here from Minnesota, and now many from California.
    Or maybe out from under a rock? :frown:

7. Apr 9, 2005 #6
    wow, schwartzchildradius999, ssivakami, nicool002, Edmund Wellington. I kind of wonder where these folks are now?

And LMAO at the Buffy av I used in 2002. Their were some great threads back then, as there is today.

8. Apr 9, 2005 #7

SOS2008

Gold Member

:surprised Now I'm starting to think like franz! :surprised

9. Apr 10, 2005 #8
    And even way, way back there's more people posting in General Discussions.

10. Apr 10, 2005 #9

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

funny, my real name shows up in early 2002, yet i used the name "skorpiano" back then...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?