PF Youtube Channel: Learn & Promote PF-

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter Maroc
  • Start date
In summary, Greg is the owner of the PF Youtube channel and he seems to be pretty messed up. He is in charge of what videos will be posted and he is a bit creepy.
Maroc
Gold Member
PF in Youtube ??

Would it be great or what if we put a youtube channel about PF.

we simply make videos like Intro, science, school and learning related vids that can promote PF.

-Maroc

Physics news on Phys.org

We prefer to remain a secret organization. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
We prefer to remain a secret organization. :biggrin:

haha okay fair enough.

Uhhhhh, Greg may not be of the same opinion. :biggrin:

Umm - obviously we are not a secret organization. :uhh:

PF has a partnership with Sciam.

People are certainly free to put a video on Youtube about their experience with PF - as long as it is clear that they are not speaking on behalf of PF.

Certainly contact Greg B, the owner, about any ideas for videos.

I'd be curious as to what would interest the general public about PF. Those who would find PF useful and entertaining seem to find their way here just fine.

It's something I can have thought about and we have discussed briefly. But it comes down to the difficulty in getting qualified members interested in volunteering the time. It's hard enough to get people to contribute to the library :smile: If you have some suggestions I'd be happy to listen.

that's why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5izs4cLk_1Q

waht said:
that's why
Why would anyone even listen to this guy?
I can't believe I listened to him for a whole five minutes.
And that video is almost an hour and a half long! :eek:

Edit: I do think it would be a neat idea to have a PF youtube channel by the way. I was just a bit distracted by that guys video.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Why would anyone even listen to this guy?
I can't believe I listened to him for a whole five minutes.
And that video is almost an hour and a half long! :eek:

Edit: I do think it would be a neat idea to have a PF youtube channel by the way. I was just a bit distracted by that guys video.

Wow, SA, five minutes! I only got a little over a minute through it...

That guy is nuts. An hour and a half?!

Creepy.

What i mean is someone like greg to be the admin of the channel and control what videos will be posted..like this guy on the video he is just messed.

so yeah it would be great.

1. What topics does the PF Youtube Channel cover?

The PF Youtube Channel covers a wide range of topics related to personal finance, including budgeting, investing, saving, credit, and retirement planning. It also covers various financial products and services, such as credit cards, loans, and insurance.

2. Is the PF Youtube Channel suitable for beginners?

Yes, the PF Youtube Channel is suitable for beginners as well as individuals with more advanced knowledge of personal finance. The videos are designed to be informative and easy to understand for viewers of all levels.

3. Are the videos on the PF Youtube Channel unbiased?

Yes, the videos on the PF Youtube Channel are unbiased and do not promote any specific products or services. The channel aims to provide unbiased information and advice to help viewers make informed financial decisions.

4. How frequently are new videos uploaded on the PF Youtube Channel?

New videos are uploaded on the PF Youtube Channel every week. The channel strives to provide consistent and timely content to keep viewers informed about the latest developments in the world of personal finance.

5. Can viewers request specific topics to be covered on the PF Youtube Channel?

Yes, viewers can request specific topics to be covered on the PF Youtube Channel by leaving a comment on any of the videos or by sending a message through the channel's social media platforms. The channel values viewer feedback and tries to incorporate requested topics into future videos.