PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments

• Insights
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Insights
In summary, Greg Bernhardt shared a new PF Insights post about a Scavenger Hunt quiz. Some users experienced issues with the quiz, but it was later fixed. The quiz had 15 questions and some users were able to get a perfect score on their second try.
Greg Bernhardt submitted a new PF Insights post

PF Insights Scavenger Hunt

scavengerhunt-80x80.png

Continue reading the Original PF Insights Post.

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you sure it's redshift not redshirt (at the time I posted this) ? And I score 0 out of 0.

Ack I need to fix it. Hold on :)

The last two marked my answers wrong but provided no correct answers. I'm pretty confident I got the right answers to those.

So I scored 11, 12 or 13 depending on how much my confidence is justified. Teething issues aside, that was a fun quiz. :biggrin:

15/15 on my second try (cheating - but I did get 13 on my first try).

There's a sentence below the score that implies that there should be a grade, but I didn't see one.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
12 out of 15 without cheating :-p

Likes Greg Bernhardt
10 out of 15. Not bad, I guess. :-p

Likes Greg Bernhardt
9/15 I messed up in names of all scientists

1. What is the purpose of the "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments"?

The purpose of the "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments" is to encourage students to engage with the course material and to provide a platform for discussion and collaboration among classmates.

2. How do I participate in the "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments"?

To participate in the "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments", you can access the designated discussion forum or thread on the course platform and post your comments and responses to the assigned prompts or questions.

3. Are there any guidelines or rules for participating in the "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments"?

Yes, there may be specific guidelines or rules set by the course instructor for the "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments". These guidelines may include word count limits, proper citation methods, and respectful and constructive communication with classmates.

4. How will my participation in the "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments" be evaluated?

Your participation in the "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments" may be evaluated based on the quality and depth of your comments, as well as your engagement with other classmates' comments. Your instructor may also consider your consistency and timeliness in submitting your comments.

5. Can I use external sources in my "PF Insights Scavenger Hunt - Comments"?

It depends on the specific guidelines set by your course instructor. Some courses may allow the use of external sources to support your comments, while others may require you to only use the course materials. Make sure to check the guidelines before including external sources in your comments.