Meet other PFers: How Many Have You Met? - PF Meetup Count

• Thread starter binzing
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Count
In summary, six other PFers live in the Pacific Northwest. One has met you in person, one has talked on the phone, and four others have met online. You are interested in going to Europe next year, and are open to meeting up with any of the other PFers there.
Jarle <3

Physics news on Phys.org
I almost met Sleeth because I used to live about ten miles from him, but never did. The only one I've met was TheSwerve, but she only joined because of me and only seems to still post to try and win photo competitions. I've yet to meet anyone because of this site, but if anyone is ever going to be in Long Beach, feel free to shoot me a PM.

turbo-1 said:
Yeah, and you and your GF drove past my house (about 2 miles away) probably at the standard PQ over-standard speed of 70 mph to get to the coast, so you could pretend to slow down. :rofl:

Awww no way!

I had no idea in which area in Maine you are located. I really enjoyed in there though. It's definitely kind of "Canadian" with all the Tim Horton's over there. :smile: (Not a Timmie's fan though.)

Bangor and Bar Harbor is where we went. (In case I didn't mention it.)

Hm..so no one's met Evo. Is she even a real person?! or is she a computer..:rofl:

Ivan Seeking
Tsu
Janus
Kerrie.

None. But I built a shrine to Evo.