PF Mentors: Most Active Page in Thread

• Thread starter Nereid
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Per
In summary, the conversation discusses the thread with the greatest number of distinct PF Mentors posting on it. Suggestions for finding this thread include checking the Homework Help section and threads on Politics and World Affairs. It is also suggested to ask only mentors to reply to the thread. The possibility of using this metric to gauge the success of PF is mentioned, with a reference to lifegazer's threads which have been posted on by multiple mentors. The conversation ends with the idea of making this topic the winner, as it has the most mentors posting on it so far.
Nereid
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Which page of which thread has the greatest number of distinct PF Mentors posting to (on?) it?

Physics news on Phys.org
Uh, dunno.

Don't even know how to go about checking.

Homework help may be a decent place to start looking though, followed by politics and world affairs.

Of course, you could ask no one else except for mentors to reply to this thread, making this one the answer to your question

LOL!

Just an idle interest, tho' Greg may want to use a metric like this (or a set of them) to gauge the rising success of PF.

Check any thread by lifegazer. Ahrkron, Janus, Kerrie, Greg and I all posted to those.

:) that's funny

Originally posted by Tom
Check any thread by lifegazer. Ahrkron, Janus, Kerrie, Greg and I all posted to those.

Another God and (I think) Integral have both posted on Lifegazer's threads (at one point or another) too.

Maybe we can make this topic the winner.

We're up to five!

1. What is the purpose of the "PF Mentors: Most Active Page in Thread" page?

The "PF Mentors: Most Active Page in Thread" page is designed to provide a platform for members of the PF Mentors community to actively engage in discussions, share knowledge and experiences, and mentor others in personal finance topics.

2. How can I become a member of the PF Mentors community?

To become a member of the PF Mentors community, simply sign up for an account on the website and actively participate in discussions and activities on the "PF Mentors: Most Active Page in Thread" page. You can also join the community by attending events and workshops hosted by the PF Mentors team.

3. Are there any requirements to become a PF Mentor?

Yes, to become a PF Mentor, you must have a strong understanding of personal finance topics and be willing to share your knowledge and experiences with others in a positive and supportive manner. You must also be an active member of the PF Mentors community.

4. Can I ask for personal financial advice on the "PF Mentors: Most Active Page in Thread" page?

No, the "PF Mentors: Most Active Page in Thread" page is not intended for personal financial advice. It is meant for discussing general personal finance topics and mentoring others. If you need personal financial advice, we recommend consulting a certified financial advisor.

5. How can I report inappropriate behavior or content on the "PF Mentors: Most Active Page in Thread" page?

If you encounter any behavior or content that is inappropriate or goes against the community guidelines, you can report it to the PF Mentors team by clicking on the "Report" button next to the post or by contacting a moderator. The team will review the report and take necessary actions.