Is there a way for Mobile PFers to report posts?

• Thread starter Char. Limit
  • Start date
In summary, the Report button on PF Mobile allows users to report any inappropriate or offensive content they encounter while using the app, maintaining a safe and respectful community. It can be accessed by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of a post or comment. Users can report any content that violates community guidelines, and reports are anonymous. PF Mobile's team will review the report and take appropriate action, without notifying the user who made the report.
Char. Limit
Gold Member
Specifically, there isn't one. Mobile PFers have no way to report posts.

I found this while considering whether to report a post I saw (I later decided not to)... Any way to fix this?

Physics news on Phys.org
PF Mobile is lacking a number of buttons: Report Post, Go To First New Post, and Subscribe to Thread, off the top of my head.

Yes, but the ability to report a post is a vital part of keeping the forum a good place. As such, I believe PFMers should have it.

I don't mind the other two buttons being missing.

1. What is the purpose of PF Mobile's Report button?

The Report button on PF Mobile allows users to report any inappropriate or offensive content they encounter while using the app. This helps to maintain a safe and respectful community for all users.

2. How do I access the Report button on PF Mobile?

The Report button can be accessed by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of a post or comment, and selecting "Report" from the drop-down menu.

3. What kind of content can I report using the Report button?

PF Mobile's Report button can be used to report any type of content that violates the app's community guidelines, such as hate speech, nudity, or spam. It can also be used to report accounts that engage in suspicious or inappropriate behavior.

4. Will my report be anonymous?

Yes, all reports made through PF Mobile's Report button are anonymous. The user you are reporting will not be able to see who made the report.

5. How does PF Mobile handle reports made through the Report button?

Once a report is made, PF Mobile's team will review the content or account in question. If it is found to be in violation of the community guidelines, appropriate action will be taken, which may include removing the content or suspending the account. Users who have made the report will not be notified of the outcome of the review.