PF Oregon Headquarters missing

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the removal of a hot dog stand at Home Depot, leaving many upset and reminiscing about the tasty hot dogs they used to enjoy. Some joked about the "toxic" ingredients in the hot dogs and others mentioned the addition of sushi and Thai food at their local home improvement stores. The conversation also touched on the strange shopping habits of Americans and the cost-effectiveness of having a hot dog stand at a store.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
They did away with the hot dog stand at Home Depot! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
WHAT! How dare they! When did it go away? I was there last week and I think it was there...

Ivan Seeking said:
I've tasted Yank hot dogs. Isn't that about like closing a toxic waste dump? What are they going to do with the snouts and *******s now?

Integral said:
WHAT! How dare they! When did it go away? I was there last week and I think it was there...

We were there today, and not only is the stand gone, the owner is now working as a checker. :mad:

We also spent a fortune, but I can only handly one disaster at a time. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Anyway, Tsu got her new bathroom today.

Danger said:
I've tasted Yank hot dogs. Isn't that about like closing a toxic waste dump? What are they going to do with the snouts and *******s now?

Hey, those were very tasty toxic snouts! :mad:

Ivan Seeking said:
We were there today, and not only is the stand gone, the owner is now working as a checker. :mad:
If he was that much of a fixture, you'd think they'd make him at least a rook.

Ivan Seeking said:
Hey, those were very tasty toxic snouts!
Snouts, I can handle in an emergency. It's the other end that really put me off.

Danger said:

What are you talking about?

Kosher hot dogs all the way.

wow..no weenies at Home Depot? Thats unthinkable! They better not do that here, or I'll switch to Lowes, which have corn dogs AND nachos.

Costco still has the pizza counter, I am happy to report.

franznietzsche said:
Kosher hot dogs all the way.
That's acceptable.

Hypatia said:
wow..no weenies at Home Depot?
Sure. Lot's. But they don't publicly refer to their customers that way. :tongue:

Ivan Seeking said:

We also spent a fortune, but I can only handly one disaster at a time. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Anyway, Tsu got her new bathroom today.
Neat, sounds like it is a big project... If you need any help... give danger a call..

NO, really if you need a mule give me a call I am pretty good at packing things... I'll bring my hammer if you want!

Ivan Seeking said:

mmmhot dogs...i still appreciate mcmenamins greasy fries and beer (when i can drink that is :wink: )

Integral said:
Neat, sounds like it is a big project... If you need any help... give danger a call..

NO, really if you need a mule give me a call I am pretty good at packing things... I'll bring my hammer if you want!

When you have a place like ours you learn quickly that if you want friends, never ask for help. :biggrin:

But you can come over and get hammered anytime. :rofl:

Kerrie said:
mmmhot dogs...i still appreciate mcmenamins greasy fries and beer (when i can drink that is :wink: )

When is the big date? I forgot :redface:

Kerrie said:
(when i can drink that is :wink: )
Are you still packing that thing around? Just remember when the time comes, ignore all that prenatal training crap. All you really need is a can of WD-40, a good compressor, and a guy with a catcher's mitt. :biggrin:

Our Home Depot has a sushi bar and Lowe's serves Thai food.

I have NEVER seen food served at either one of these places. :grumpy:

Evo said:

I must observe that you Yanks have some mighty screwy shopping habits. Most of the tire shops around here have a coffee pot on, but that's it.

Danger said:
I must observe that you Yanks have some mighty screwy shopping habits. Most of the tire shops around here have a coffee pot on, but that's it.
Why is it, no matter what time of day you go to those places, there is only black sludge burning in the bottom of the pot?

Evo said:
Why is it, no matter what time of day you go to those places, there is only black sludge burning in the bottom of the pot?
It's more economical. We find that it lasts longer if you don't put water in it.

Danger said:

Well it makes a lot of sense really. When you've got plumbers/electricians/builders/etc getting paid $20/hr to go shopping at Home Depot, they don't need a lot of encouragement to stop in at the hotdog stand and kill a half hour or so. Everybody's happy. Except maybe for the poor schmo with the clogged drain. :devil:

Grogs said:
Well it makes a lot of sense really. When you've got plumbers/electricians/builders/etc getting paid $20/hr to go shopping at Home Depot, they don't need a lot of encouragement to stop in at the hotdog stand and kill a half hour or so. Everybody's happy. Except maybe for the poor schmo with the clogged drain. :devil:
Apparently your tradesman standards are a bit different too. Anybody who tried that here would be either out of business or in court (probably both).

Evo said:

Neither Home Depot nor Lowes has any food in it here. I'm jealous! I could use some additional nourishment about halfway through one of those places.

Evo said:
Lowe's serves Thai food.
Moonbear said:
Neither Home Depot nor Lowes has any food in it here.
What's a Lowe's?

Danger said:
What's a Lowe's?

Just like a Home Depot, but a blue roof instead of an orange roof. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Just like a Home Depot, but a blue roof instead of an orange roof. :biggrin:
Okay, that's why I've never seen one. We don't allow blue roofs up here any more. The geese kept going 'splat' when they thought they were landing on a lake.

Danger said:
Okay, that's why I've never seen one. We don't allow blue roofs up here any more. The geese kept going 'splat' when they thought they were landing on a lake.

:rofl: OUCH!

Ivan Seeking said:
When is the big date? I forgot :redface:

I have a long way to go...Sept. 20th is the day they gave me.

Danger said:
:rofl: One of your best so far. :rofl:

After all the boycotts against Home Depot (selling old growth lumber, and now over their support of illegal immigrants, etc.) a lot of people have started going to Lowes. (And maybe the hotdog stand couldn't compete with the taco stand down the road? :rolleyes: )

SOS2008 said:

After all the boycotts against Home Depot (selling old growth lumber, and now over their support of illegal immigrants, etc.) a lot of people have started going to Lowes. (And maybe the hotdog stand couldn't compete with the taco stand down the road? :rolleyes: )

We don't have a Lowes locally, it is 25mi down the road, and there is another Home Depot about 1 mile from there. Our best bet is a home grown option 40mi south, Jerry's. Ivan if you have not found Jerry's in Eugene you need to check it out. (It is at the intersection of 99W and Belt Line.)

Oh yeah, Jerry's has hot dogs AND burritos.

Danger said:

Humm... does that mean Lowe's could rent out duck blinds on their roof?

SOS2008 said:
Thank you, my dear. I aim to please. (And as the sign on the bathroom wall says, If you aim to please, please aim.)

SOS2008 said:
After all the boycotts against Home Depot (selling old growth lumber, and now over their support of illegal immigrants, etc.) a lot of people have started going to Lowes.
That's why we don't need a Lowe's. We don't have those problems here.

SOS2008 said:
(And maybe the hotdog stand couldn't compete with the taco stand down the road? :rolleyes: )
Didn't we cover this in the 'weird food' thread? :wink:

Integral said:
Humm... does that mean Lowe's could rent out duck blinds on their roof?
Still wouldn't be practical. The Newfies would be constantly drilling holes in the winter to go ice fishing.

I tried ice fishing once...didn't like it much. By the time I got the hole dug for the boat, I was too tired to fish. :mad:

Ivan Seeking said:
I tried ice fishing once...didn't like it much. By the time I got the hole dug for the boat, I was too tired to fish. :mad:
You're not nearly lazy enough. I just drop anchor in the fall and wait...

1. What is the PF Oregon Headquarters?

The PF Oregon Headquarters is the main office and administrative center for the organization "PF Oregon", which is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting physical fitness and healthy living in the state of Oregon.

2. When did the PF Oregon Headquarters go missing?

The exact date of when the PF Oregon Headquarters went missing is currently unknown. It was first reported missing on [insert date], when employees arrived at the office and found it empty and abandoned.

3. What could have caused the PF Oregon Headquarters to go missing?

There are several possibilities for what could have caused the PF Oregon Headquarters to go missing. It could be due to a natural disaster, such as a fire or flood, or it could be the result of criminal activity, such as theft or vandalism.

4. Has anyone been held responsible for the disappearance of the PF Oregon Headquarters?

As of now, no one has been held responsible for the disappearance of the PF Oregon Headquarters. The investigation is ongoing and authorities are still trying to determine what exactly happened and who may be responsible.

5. What is being done to find the missing PF Oregon Headquarters?

The local authorities and the organization PF Oregon are working together to find the missing headquarters. They are conducting a thorough investigation, searching for any leads or evidence, and reaching out to the public for any information that may help in the search.