Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pf party

1. Dec 11, 2011 #1

wolram

Gold Member

How would you dress for a party of pf ers, what would you bring to the party, could you entertain us ?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 11, 2011 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Green wig, as I don't have a blue one.

4. Dec 11, 2011 #3

Astronuc

I'd bring Mexican and Chinese food and appropriate beverages.

5. Dec 12, 2011 #4
    I'd bring my karaoke system and force Astronuc to sing "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades".

6. Dec 12, 2011 #5

drizzle

Gold Member

I'll bring an alien. :biggrin:

7. Dec 12, 2011 #6

turbo

Gold Member

I'd bring my dog. He loves meeting people. Ignore the excited "woofs" and watch that tail and wiggly butt.

8. Dec 12, 2011 #7
    Mexician food, veggie platter, drinks. Different wines and breads with spreads.
    Wear long dark/black skirt as always with something different. Like a pirate shirt and vest with my new fedora.
    I would bring music videos and violin. Have a piano available and of course some bongo drums. several.
    Costumes! Differents hats and masks.
    And special I would hire ethnic dancers to engage the people and teach new dances.
    Would make sure there was a place for people to hide and rest and security in case I got out of hand.

And dog food with water dish and soft blanket off to the side in a warm place for Turbo's dog who might want to rest.

You, Wolram, What would you bring?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  9. Dec 12, 2011 #8

Dembadon

Gold Member

I'd bring a camera, 60 cotton balls, 4 pairs of handcuffs, and a jar of dirt.

By the way, wolram, I love your threads.

10. Dec 12, 2011 #9

dlgoff

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Beer!

BRB

11. Dec 12, 2011 #10

turbo

Gold Member

That's a given, though you have to watch out for English hosts who might keep the beer on a shelf instead of chilling it ice-cold.

12. Dec 12, 2011 #11

wolram

Gold Member

I would bring my spoons, i can give a good rendition of nick nack paddy wack give the dog a bone, just for Turbo's dog.
    I would also bring a bottle of southern comfort, any one who dose not like it must be a penny short of a shilling.
    I would also bring my incredible dancing skills and dance all the lasses of their feet.
    As for what i would wear it would have to be my dark suit, plaid shirt and motor cycle boots.

13. Dec 12, 2011 #12

Evo

I can bring cookies and appetizers!

14. Dec 12, 2011 #13

wolram

Gold Member

Okay, you are all invited, Evo, Lacy, can you do the fandango, or from my all time favorite film
    do dirty dancing?

15. Dec 12, 2011 #14

Lisa!

Gold Member

I'll bring myself!:shy:

16. Dec 12, 2011 #15
    I'll bring pan fried salmon steak, pork bellies in star-anise sauce, chicken hearts in sake and ginger broth, and beer if my wife can come. Otherwise, potato chips and beer.

17. Dec 12, 2011 #16

wolram

Gold Member

Thats okay Lisa, just so long as you can either dance, sing, or play an instrument, if not you can keep Turbos dog happy.

18. Dec 12, 2011 #17

wolram

Gold Member

I like the sound of fried salmon steak, the rest sounds like some witches brew, indeed bring the wife and beer.

19. Dec 12, 2011 #18

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'll bring my dancing shoes and take you up on that challenge :smile:!

20. Dec 12, 2011 #19

turbo

Gold Member

I haz no dancing shoes - never got good at dancing because I was almost always on-stage supplying the music. I can bring a guitar or two and a snarly little Fender Vibro-Champ that I restored. That little amp sounds huge.

21. Dec 12, 2011 #20

wolram

Gold Member

wow ee. be prepared to be cream crackerd, i have just so much energy.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook