PF Photo Contest - You Cannot Violate The Laws Of Physics (7/16-7/22)

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
2018 Award
lol you guys are crazy. I just used a timed shutter and a stopwatch to time it....

Are you seriously accusing me of cheating in an online photo contest? I dont even win anything! But I guess I am flattered?
No one is accusing you of anything. Often, I come across participants who may not have either read, or understood all the rules (see how often I had to remind someone to RESIZE his/her photos - was he/she trying to cheat?). So when you produce a link to another site where the photo is available, look at it from my perspective. It is natural to consider that this was taken by someone else, and that was what I wanted you to clarify.

Zz.

No one is accusing you of anything. Often, I come across participants who may not have either read, or understood all the rules (see how often I had to remind someone to RESIZE his/her photos - was he/she trying to cheat?). So when you produce a link to another site where the photo is available, look at it from my perspective. It is natural to consider that this was taken by someone else, and that was what I wanted you to clarify.

Zz.
It wasnt necessarily you, rather the people who thought they were able to dissect my photos and say that I used photoshop. While of course I use it to adjust levels, dodge, burn, etc, there is no other photomanipulation involved.