Ahoy Welcome to the SS Galenog

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, The Captain Pillowhead is looking for new members for his pirate ship and offers a position to a pirate who is too good for a minion. He also offers weapons and projectiles for the members of the pirate ship.
Gale
http://www.piratesstore.com/images/store/flag_images/flags-wh-band-155.gif

Arg Mateys! I am yer Captain Pillowhead! This is the Pf pirate ship, the SS Galenog! all ye who board best be ready fer fantastic adventures and treasures beyond yer wildest dreams. All you scallywags prepare to set sail!

First mate brewndog, hoist the sails!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Avast Behind! (Where is Danger anyway?)

Sails hoisted matey! Shiver me timbers! Set sail for Gibraltar, I hear there be treasure there!

May I say, Cap'n, that your parrot is looking particularly fetching this afternoon.

Last edited:
Yar matey!

Set sail! We must go and discover america again! And that take ye for all she's worth!

Yaahhhrrrr! But beware of Cap'n MIH, she be an adversary to be a-fearin'. Shall I ready the cannons, Cap'n?

http://personalpages.umist.ac.uk/student/E.Smith-2/ssgalenog.jpg

Ahoy there shipmates!

Who're we makin' walk t' plank already?

Cap'n MIH aren't no buccaneer, she's nothin' but a scurvy coward she are. if that old dog be wantin' a battle then she'll soon be down in davy jone's before she shoots one off at my ship, ARRRR! and if you be a-fearin' moonbear, then maybe you aint be trustin' yer dear cap'n... ye mind yer words, er yer be walkin' the plank!

Moonbear said:
Who're we makin' walk t' plank already?

Urrrmmm...

*looks around, looks guilty, looks at own feet*

SORRY MOONBEAR!

I be under orders of Cap'n Gale! If I don't do what she says, she'll make me swab the forebrace!

*takes up his post as the lazy lookout who plays cards in his hammock all day*

See that little green chap up in the crow's nest?

That's you, that is!

brewnog said:
See that little green chap up in the crow's nest?

That's you, that is!

wheres my hammock matey!

brewnog said:
Urrrmmm...

*looks around, looks guilty, looks at own feet*

SORRY MOONBEAR!

I be under orders of Cap'n Gale! If I don't do what she says, she'll make me swab the forebrace!

Aaarrrrhhh! Ye scurvy dog! This won't be the last ye hear of me. I'll be joinin' up with Cap'n MIH, I will, scourge of the seven seas and head of the nerd pirates. Don't ye be expectin' no warnin' shot across the bow neither! We be aimin' fer the mains'l we will!

she can take ye, i 'ave no need fer a drivveling bottom sucker like ye! this be Cap'n Gale's ship, The great SS Galenog! Tell yer new cap'n to come an' get me, and i'll aquaint ye both with the great beyond! ARRG!

Heh heh heh!

Cap'n Galey, our plan be working! :wink:

Shiver me bilges, splice me peg leg and tell that good-for-nuthin toe-rag MIH that she be welcome to all the loot she be gettin', from Davy Jones' Locker!

Arrrrr harr harrr!

Pengwuino said:
wheres my hammock matey!

You don't be 'avin an hammock, ye scurvy landlubber! Ye'd better stop slacking and put in some elbow grease before Cap'n Gale catches ye sleepin on the job, or else she'll give ye eighty lashings with her cat o'nine tails!

Arr.. gotsta get meself used to ye piratey accenty. Anyway maties, I have here devised ye way to pummel the scurvey dogs into submission without hurting ye fellow members of PF.

Behold ye piratey arsenal. Take yer pick, I have modified ye weapons with pillows on th' top s'they won't hurt ye PF scurvey dogs. Arr, this be more fun than ye "paintball" wussy games.

Ye ship projectiles:

Culverins (massive bean bag)
Demi-Culverins (bean bag)
Mortars (big bean bag, like the ones ye use when ye was a lad)
Catapults (bean bag)

Ye projectiles o' war (take yer pick):

Crossbows (plush cotton arrowhead)
Long bows (plush cotton arrowhead)
Short bows (plush cotton arrowhead)
Flint-lock rifles (bean bag)

Ye bashin' weapons (all equipped with ye pillows on th' tip):

Sabres, scimitars, claymores, wakizashis, tantos, short swords, long swords, spears, halberds, battle axes, clubs, maces, daggers, warhammers.

Hav' fun with ye mates in ye grande pillow fight in PF's histery! :biggrin:

is this what you guys have been up to?!

yomamma said:
is this what you guys have been up to?!
The only think I be up to is me neck in shark-infested waters. Lower me a lifeboat, will ya?

Pssst, moonbear! *grabs moonbear and pulls her into his submarine*
Do you want to get back at these low-lifes? I can teach you how.

Smurf said:
Pssst, moonbear! *grabs moonbear and pulls her into his submarine*
Do you want to get back at these low-lifes? I can teach you how.
My hero! :!) Yeah, now I'm mad and ready to get even. :mad: :devil:

hmmm...

you seriously have nothing better to say than 'hmmm...'? Come ON MAN!

Moonbear said:
My hero! :!) Yeah, now I'm mad and ready to get even. :mad: :devil:
Excellent, let's get started. Since my first minion (franzy) seems to be away for the moment, I'll need a replacement. You're too good for a mere minion though. You can be my mistriss, how 'bout it?

okay, I'll say something different and more eloquent:

hhhhmmmmmmmm...

Smurf said:
Excellent, let's get started. Since my first minion (franzy) seems to be away for the moment, I'll need a replacement. You're too good for a mere minion though. You can be my mistriss, how 'bout it?
I prefer being a wench! :biggrin: :rofl:

Alright then wench, let us begin our ninja guild to challenge these pirates' control over PF.

Smurf said:
Alright then wench, let us begin our ninja guild to challenge these pirates' control over PF.
Ninjas, huh? Just when I finally got used to this eyepatch, and now I have to change into head-to-toe black in the summer? Well, since you saved me from the shark-infested waters, I guess I owe you that much.

Alrighty then, I'll get to practicing my star throwing and kicks...
HeeeeYAH! (Can I still say YAAAARRRHHHH?)

We'll compromise, you can say YAAAARUUH!

Enemy Ship Off The Port Bow!

Take her down Ninja Wench Moonbear, and head for our secret hideout where we can prepare to fight these pirate scum!

The admiralty would like to have a word with the lot of you...

Really! The rear admiral is a great talker, you will be hanging on his every word!

Urrrrm, Cap'n Galey, they've got a submarine! *gulp*

brewnog said:
Urrrrm, Cap'n Galey, they've got a submarine! *gulp*
Yarrgh! Ye got's more t'fret th'n a yellow submarine, me scurvy dog! Cap'n MIH and 'er crew 'r jest a pickin' a http://www.kiteplace.com/kiteplace_single_line_ship_.htm that'll send the barnacledog, err, I mean Galenog, scavengin' Davy Jone's locker fer treashures!

Okay, I admit it -- MIH is tryin' to 'member the combo t'er safe so she c'n ref'rence 'er secret piece of paper -- psst - it says " Port Left - Starboard Right"

Avast Cap'n Gale, arrrr!

Turn the SS Galenog around, post haste! Them thar scurvy seadogs are cruisin for a bruisin! After them, ye seafaring vagabonds!

All hands on deck! Pengwuino, prepare the cannons! We're goin ter take those landlubbers fer all they be worth!

And will somebody please give that bloody parrot a cracker?

Smurf said:
Take her down Ninja Wench Moonbear, and head for our secret hideout where we can prepare to fight these pirate scum!
Aye Captain Smurf! Preparing to dive! All hands to stations! Yaaarruuuuuh!

Back