PF Premium Membership Now Available!

1. Greg Bernhardt

Staff: Admin

Support PF and recieve some perks by signing up for a premium membership!

• The satisfaction that you are supporting PF and securing it's future
    • No ads
    • Recognition graphic and italized name
    • Ability to set yourself invisible
    • Create a custom title
    • Add a signature
    • Choose an avatar or upload a custom avatar 64/64
    • Upload profile photo
    • 100 PM limit (default is 25)
    • View whos online
    • View/Post/Manage user notes

Fee: $25 for 1 year ($2/m, price of a pack of candy)

I have taken into consideration everyones budgets and I have come up with a very reduced fee.

To sign up goto your usercp and on the left sidebard find "paid subscriptions". Or click here:

You can pay through paypal with several major credit cards and check cards in USD, Euro or British Pounds. If for some reason you don't have access to a credit card please email me and you can send a check or money order.

Please take this opportunity to show your appreciation and support for PF so that we may continue to function at a high level.
  2. jcsd
  3. anthonyryan

anthonyryan 1
    Gold Member

Cool, thanks! :smile:
  4. Greg Bernhardt

Your welcome!

Let me know if anyone has problems, the system should be fully automated and the benefits immediate.
  5. Evo

Staff: Mentor

I just payed at pay pal. Ooooh. I'm a contributor!!!! :biggrin:
  6. Hm... $13 in my wallet.. Dinner or donate... Wait, I don't have $25! Problem solved.

I wish I weren't so poor. =\

7. I wouldn't worry about it. :wink:
  8. since i see things listed for premium members that are currently available, such as seeing the people that are online. then i guess those features would be removed for non-premium members.
  9. Is it $25 USD ?
  10. Greg Bernhardt

The "Whos Online" page which gives greater detail is only for premium members.

11. Huzzah! :biggrin:

Now why do I feel dirty?
  12. Greg Bernhardt

Haha, you of all people should not complain when in a month or so hopefully we buy hivemail.
    :wink: :smile:
  13. Can i have details of payment by cheque?
  14. hey greg i can see who is online now. so what i was asking is if it would be removed.
  15. Greg Bernhardt

The page or just the list of the homepage?
  16. wolram

wolram 3,457
    Gold Member

paypal keeps telling me i already have an account and asking for my password,
    since i have never used PP im baffled, i have tried "forgoten password", several
    times, but i do not get a return post, my E MAIL is working ok.
    can you give alternate payment method. what happened to life membership?
  17. Monique

Monique 4,445
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You probably used an accountname that was already reserved by someone else? Try setting up a new PP account with another name.
  18. Greg Bernhardt

wolram, you don't need an account with paypal to pay through paypal. I've added a longer 6yr subscription with a year discount.
  19. wolram

wolram 3,457
    Gold Member

finally it worked, i had 10 E Mails from PP all together, was it a
    constipated server? who's ugliest me or GB?
  20. Greg Bernhardt

You calling harry henderson ugly, oh boy! Good thing I'm not going to tell him! :biggrin:

btw, I've super sized harry, muahaha
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2004
  21. Greg Bernhardt

So, everyone who has the premium membership, are you enjoying it? Lets tell the "regulars" what their missing :smile:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?