What Pop Culture Trivia Was Discussed in PF Quiz #1?

• Thread starter Kurdt
  • Start date
In summary, ZapperZ hosted a PF Version quiz where the participants had to answer questions related to popular culture, including music, movies, and musicals. Some of the questions included the name of Michael Jackson's album that contained hit songs, the popular group depicted in the musical "The Jersey Boys", and the planet mentioned in Star Wars - A New Hope as having the Rebel base. The conversation also included a discussion of the current top 3 scores and a break before continuing with more questions. The quiz ended with a question about the album that spent the longest time on Billboard's Album charts.
Yes thank you Zz if I haven't thanked you already. :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Oh yes, a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR Zz!

Zz, that was so much fun!

Perhaps Gokul would like to do a quiz? The person giving the quiz can be a member, we just need moderators present.

I think a half hour time limit for a quiz so that everyone has a chance of being present for the whole thing. We forgot about people timing out.
I will be up for it sometime after the next few weeks. Right now, I'm a little tied up with stuff.

Last edited:
I have a 10 question astronomy quiz I could do, if anyone is interested.

Evo said:
I have a 10 question astronomy quiz I could do, if anyone is interested.

As long as I win. I once got a planet question wrong in a pub quiz. I said Uranus was the last planet :cry:. Thats what you get from a Uk Masters honours degree :tongue:.

I have loads of pub quiz materials I could use as well for a quiz.

Kurdt said:
As long as I win. I once got a planet question wrong in a pub quiz. I said Uranus was the last planet :cry:. Thats what you get from a Uk Masters honours degree :tongue:.

I have loads of pub quiz materials I could use as well for a quiz.
<private to Kurdt, I'll send you the answers>

If anyone wants to play tomorrow, we can go into the quiz room.

i will be there, to be second best

marlon

Ok, let's make it 11Am CST incase Greg is late.

Evo said:
Ok, let's make it 11Am CST incase Greg is late.

Crap! I totally forgot about today's chat! :(

Evo, did you guys do the astronomy trivia today?

RetardedBastard said:
Crap! I totally forgot about today's chat! :(

Evo, did you guys do the astronomy trivia today?
Yes, and it was easy!

Evo said:
Yes, and it was easy!

NOOOO! I just read the quiz questions in the "other thread," and I have to say, they looked like the kinds of questions that I would have been able to answer! You are supposed to save those types of quizes for when *I* am in the chat room, buddhamit! :)