Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, members of a forum had a screensaver made a year ago and recently reuploaded it. The link provided to download it is broken and the thread discussing the screensaver is over a year old. The conversation also mentions another popular screensaver and its availability. One member expresses concern about the screensaver potentially being spyware, while others express excitement about downloading it. However, there are some difficulties in getting it to run on certain operating systems.
We had a screensaver made a year ago by one of our members. Found it today and reuploaded it. It's pretty cool, download it!

https://www.physicsforums.com/misc/pf_screen.zip

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Broken Link

This link does not work!

Crumbles said:
This link does not work!

The thread is over a year old :smile:

bah

anyway to get it?

what does it look like? The best screensaver I had was Johnny Castaway... what a classic. You reckon that is still around?

Greg Bernhardt said:
We had a screensaver made a year ago by one of our members. Found it today and reuploaded it. It's pretty cool, download it!

https://www.physicsforums.com/misc/pf_screen.zip
It is not a spyware right?

I am now going to download it ! :lol--

Last edited by a moderator:
How COOOOOOOOOOOL Monique! I'll have to get it at some point!

jimmy p said:
How COOOOOOOOOOOL Monique! I'll have to get it at some point!

That is WAY cool. Thanks, Monique.
Looks like it's a little tricky to get it to run on XP, though. :frown:

What is the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums"?

The "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums" is a software program that displays various physics-related images and graphics as a screensaver on your computer.

How can I download the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums"?

You can download the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums" by visiting the official Physics Forums website and clicking on the download link. The screensaver is free to download and use.

Is the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums" compatible with all operating systems?

No, the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums" is only compatible with Windows operating systems. It is not currently available for Mac or Linux users.

Can I customize the images displayed on the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums"?

No, the images displayed on the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can choose the speed at which the images rotate and change.

Is the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums" safe to download and use?

Yes, the "Download PF Screensaver - Physics Forums" is completely safe to download and use. It does not contain any viruses or malware, and it is regularly scanned for security purposes.