Awe-Inspiring PF Titans: Sweetser, Van-Esch & CarlB!

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary, these three experts seem to have a great understanding of the subject they are discussing, and it seems that they would be great contributors to a PHD program.
Cyrus
There is one thread in particular that always makes me impressed to look at. I saw it got another post in it today. All I can do is look at the thread, because the math and phyiscs is so far beyond me its amazing.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=87097

We need a PF Titan award, and they should go to:

Sweetser
Van-Esch.
CarlB

:biggrin: You guys are amazing. :biggrin:

You rock. :approve:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I try to read that thread but I don't understand it.
I need learn more about math/physics before I can read it.

my friend,

you need a PHD and years of experience it seems.

They are my Heros

I'm dumb, that's why I'm an engineer and not a physicist.

cyrusabdollahi said:
you need a PHD and years of experience it seems
I think I would need more then PHD
I'm dumb, that's why I'm an engineer and not a physicist.
rember:
The negtive force of an object cannot result in negtive energy.
If you know that's not ture then your not dumb

Don't sell yourself short, Cyrus. You're a titan in training.
But yeah, I agree those three are pretty amazing. They seem like the types that would have a blackboard(or whiteboard) in every room, just in case an idea strikes - they are ready to go!

They seem like the types that would have a blackboard(or whiteboard) in every room, just in case an idea strikes - they are ready to go!
Am I the only one?

You are being sarcastic aren't you?

I'm not quite sure :uhh:

With all due respect to cyrusabdolahi and Sweetser,Van-Esch, CarlB, it does take a significant mathematical prowess to engage in these types of discussions, but note that this is higher level material, and it's very easy to miss the point. One can think that he/she has everything in place, and have some mathematical fluency to discuss the subject on some level, but all of it may be bogus. Experience is a prerequisite for these types of discussions.

1. What makes Sweetser, Van-Esch, and CarlB awe-inspiring PF Titans?

These scientists are considered awe-inspiring PF Titans because of their significant contributions to the field of particle physics. They have each made groundbreaking discoveries and advancements in the study of subatomic particles, leading to a better understanding of the universe.

2. What are some notable achievements of Sweetser, Van-Esch, and CarlB?

Sweetser, Van-Esch, and CarlB have each made significant contributions to particle physics research. Some of their notable achievements include the discovery of the Higgs boson, the development of the Standard Model of particle physics, and advancements in quantum field theory.

3. How have Sweetser, Van-Esch, and CarlB impacted the scientific community?

Sweetser, Van-Esch, and CarlB have had a profound impact on the scientific community through their groundbreaking research and discoveries. Their work has not only expanded our knowledge of particle physics, but it has also paved the way for future advancements and discoveries in this field.

4. What sets Sweetser, Van-Esch, and CarlB apart from other scientists in their field?

What sets these scientists apart is not only their impressive accomplishments, but also their dedication and passion for their work. They have each demonstrated exceptional intelligence, creativity, and perseverance in their pursuit of understanding the fundamental building blocks of the universe.

5. What can we expect from Sweetser, Van-Esch, and CarlB in the future?

While it is impossible to predict the future, we can certainly expect more groundbreaking research and discoveries from these awe-inspiring PF Titans. Their passion and dedication to the field of particle physics will undoubtedly continue to push the boundaries of our understanding of the universe.