PF5: 30 Days of Progress - Incredible Features & Polish

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the progress made on the site in the past 30 days, with the user expressing gratitude to the mentors and administrators for their hard work and dedication. They also mention upcoming projects, such as matching the style of the Insights section with the forum, and target a completion date of May.
Boy does it feel like a lot longer than just 30 days ago! That was a really really long weekend lol. In just 30 days we've made incredible progress tightening things up and I think we're in a great place. I know I am enjoying the new features and polish. Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback and been patient with me. Thanks to the Mentors for working tirelessly to keep PF running smooth as I tinker about.

Likes Klystron, anorlunda, pinball1970 and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks to you, as always, for creating and maintaining the site.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
phinds said:
Thanks to you, as always, for creating and maintaining the site.
Me? I just sweep the floors :)

• Haha
Likes Klystron and phinds
Greg Bernhardt said:
Me? I just sweep the floors :)
Yea right. :doh:

Next bigish project is getting the Insights style matching the forum. Targeting May to get it done!

Likes Wrichik Basu

What is PF5: 30 Days of Progress?

PF5: 30 Days of Progress is a project where the developers of a software or product dedicate 30 days to adding new features and improving the overall quality and functionality of the product. It is a way to show continuous progress and commitment to improving the user's experience.

Why is PF5: 30 Days of Progress important?

PF5: 30 Days of Progress is important because it allows developers to focus on improving the product and addressing any issues or feedback from users. It also shows the dedication and commitment of the developers to continuously improve the product for the benefit of the users.

What kind of features can we expect from PF5: 30 Days of Progress?

The features added during PF5: 30 Days of Progress can vary depending on the product and its current state. However, they are usually focused on improving user experience, adding new functionality, and fixing any bugs or issues.

How can users provide feedback during PF5: 30 Days of Progress?

Users can provide feedback through various channels such as email, social media, or forums. Developers often provide a specific channel for feedback during PF5: 30 Days of Progress to make it easier for users to share their thoughts and suggestions.

Will PF5: 30 Days of Progress result in a better product?

Yes, PF5: 30 Days of Progress is designed to improve the overall quality and functionality of the product. The dedicated efforts of the developers during this time will result in a better and more polished product for the users to enjoy.