PF_Help_Bot answering questions

• Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of bots answering technical questions with technical answers in the future. The idea of being surrounded by bots leads to thoughts about solipsism and the potential impact on human work and education. The conversation also touches on the limitations of bots in solving complex problems and the question of whether the original poster or anyone in the conversation could potentially be a robot.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
I've seen this bot bumping threads, my question is do you think in the future will have bots that answer technical questions with technical answers?

That will be the day...

Physics news on Phys.org
MathematicalPhysicist said:
That will be the day...

That will be the day when PF will be a robot answering everything with Wikipedia uploaded into it and PF will not need an owner or the helping Mentors anymore...:frown:

That will be the day...

...we will all retire.

Likes Wrichik Basu and ISamson
...technical questions with technical answers...
That reminds me of the famous 'Mathematician's Answer'...

I've seen this bot bumping threads, my question is do you think in the future will have bots that answer technical questions with technical answers?

That will be the day...

What makes you think bots aren't already answering your questions in this forum?

Zz.

Likes Amrator, berkeman, davenn and 2 others
ZapperZ said:
What makes you think bots aren't already answering your questions in this forum?

Zz.
If they do then they have crappy answers for most of my questions, if they bother to answer at all.

If they do then they have crappy answers for most of my questions, if they bother to answer at all.
As @ZapperZ has alluded, you are the only human in this community. :nb):biggrin:

Likes StoneTemplePython
Greg Bernhardt said:
As @ZapperZ has alluded, you are the only human in this community. :nb):biggrin:
Sometimes this thought crosses my mind, not just in this forum...

Somehow the idea of being surrounded by bots made me think about solipsism.

Is mentioning a philosophical idea enough to make the thread closed?

ZapperZ said:

For example...

Likes berkeman
:warning: ... be very cautious how you word your replies ... :warning:

If they do then they have crappy answers for most of my questions...

Keep in mind... your simulation controller also has an "off" position!
Lol...

Last edited:

I'm having difficulty understanding what your question is, MathematicalPhysicist.

I'm having difficulty understanding what your question is, MathematicalPhysicist

Likes Evo
epenguin said:
I'm having difficulty understanding what your question is, MathematicalPhysicist.

I'm having difficulty understanding what your question is, MathematicalPhysicist

Computer says 'unanswerable' to all of my QFT problems...

Let the computer decide... but who gives it the data!

Likes robphy
That will be the day we won't have to work anymore since AI will be doing everything for us.

Answering advanced abstract mathematics and physics questions require a high level of human intellect, so if the bots ever get to that point, then why train humans in anything anymore? Just have the bots do all the thinking and problem solving for us.

FallenApple said:
That will be the day we won't have to work anymore since AI will be doing everything for us.

Answering advanced abstract mathematics and physics questions require a high level of human intellect, so if the bots ever get to that point, then why train humans in anything anymore? Just have the bots do all the thinking and problem solving for us.

http://www.roma1.infn.it/~anzel/answer.html

If a day ever arrives when bots will be answering questions with artificial intelligence, I'll leave the site forever.

How do we know that the op is not a robot? How do you know that you are not a robot? I saw that in a movie once.:smile: Wait, now that I have said that, how do I know that I am not a robot! :nb)

Likes Wrichik Basu

1. What is "PF_Help_Bot answering questions"?

PF_Help_Bot answering questions is an AI-powered chatbot designed to assist users with answering questions related to the topic of PF (Personal Finance). It utilizes natural language processing and machine learning algorithms to understand and respond to user inquiries.

2. How does PF_Help_Bot answering questions work?

PF_Help_Bot answering questions works by analyzing the user's question through natural language processing and retrieving relevant information from its database. It then uses a combination of pre-programmed responses and machine learning algorithms to provide an accurate and helpful answer to the user.

3. Can I trust the answers provided by PF_Help_Bot answering questions?

Yes, you can trust the answers provided by PF_Help_Bot answering questions. The chatbot has been trained on a vast amount of accurate and reliable information, and it continuously learns and improves its responses based on user feedback. However, it is always recommended to double-check important information with additional sources.

4. Is PF_Help_Bot answering questions free to use?

Yes, PF_Help_Bot answering questions is entirely free to use. It is a helpful tool for those seeking quick and accurate answers to their PF-related questions without having to pay for professional financial advice.

5. Can I provide feedback or suggestions to PF_Help_Bot answering questions?

Yes, you can provide feedback or suggestions to PF_Help_Bot answering questions. The chatbot is constantly learning, and user feedback is crucial in improving its responses. You can provide feedback by clicking on the "Feedback" button, which is available after each response from the chatbot.