Target PFresh: Fruits & Meats Now Available!

• Thread starter Jupiter60
  • Start date
In summary, Target PFresh is a section within Target stores that offers a wider variety of fresh fruits and meats. It is different from regular Target grocery sections as it offers a larger selection of fresh produce and meats. The fruits and meats at Target PFresh are of good quality, as they are sourced from reputable suppliers. However, Target PFresh is not available in all Target stores, only in select locations. Customers can also use their Target RedCard for purchases at Target PFresh.
Jupiter60
Does your local Target sell fruits and meats? Mine just recently started selling such, though it's not a Super Target. It's the same size as a traditional Target. They call it PFresh.

Physics news on Phys.org
Jupiter60 said:
Does your local Target sell fruits and meats? Mine just recently started selling such, though it's not a Super Target. It's the same size as a traditional Target. They call it PFresh.
Yes, PF has branched out and is now selling produce at large retail outlets. :tongue:

1. What is Target PFresh?

Target PFresh is a section within Target stores that offers a wider variety of fresh fruits and meats for customers to purchase.

2. How is Target PFresh different from regular Target grocery sections?

Target PFresh offers a larger selection of fresh produce and meats compared to regular Target grocery sections, which primarily offer packaged and non-perishable items.

3. Are the fruits and meats at Target PFresh of good quality?

Yes, Target PFresh sources their produce and meats from reputable suppliers and ensures they are of high quality before placing them on shelves for purchase.

4. Is Target PFresh available in all Target stores?

No, Target PFresh is not available in all Target stores. It is currently only available in select locations.

5. Can I use my Target RedCard for purchases at Target PFresh?

Yes, you can use your Target RedCard for purchases at Target PFresh, just like you would at any other Target store.