PhD Admision Guide: Get Special Support Now!

• Programs
  • Thread starter adnan jahan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Phd
In summary, the individual is seeking help with their PhD in mathematics admission in Pakistan. Their current supervisor is unable to support them due to health and other issues, and they are looking for a new supervisor in another university. They have a high CGPA and are open to obtaining a recommendation letter from their current supervisor. They are also considering talking to other professors in their department for guidance. However, they are facing difficulties and politics within their department.
adnan jahan
I need some help in taking admision in mathematics for phd in anyone who can guide or interested to help me in this, regards

need some special support.

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think we can help without more information. What universities are you thinking of applying to? And what do you mean by "special support"?

I am doing phd in pakistan and cleard my course work in my university, i am in CIIT Islamabad pakistan, my suprvisor is not supporting me in my research work,,, becouse of his health and some other issues,,, i want to have some supervisor in any university so that i left my education here and start again with some energetic atmosphere.

i have cleared my course work with CGPA 3.9/4,

From your description, the one who can help you most is your supervisor. You may talk to your supervisor about the people working on the same field as yours. Writing a recommendation letter should be enough unless the health problem is very serious...

Why don't you talk to other professors in your department?

I thought this was a guide to a Ph.D, I was wrong...

in my departments the problems are so many the politics and some other, my suppervisor is also advising me to go some where else is the best option i can provide the recomendation latter from my suppervisor...if needed.

What is the purpose of the "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!"?

The purpose of the "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!" is to provide guidance and support to individuals who are interested in pursuing a PhD program. It offers information on the application process, tips for writing a strong application, and ways to stand out as a candidate.

Who can benefit from the "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!"?

The "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!" is beneficial for anyone who is considering applying to a PhD program. It is especially helpful for individuals who are first-generation college students, international students, or those who may not have a strong support system in their academic journey.

How is the "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!" different from other resources?

The "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!" is unique in that it offers personalized support and guidance from experienced individuals who have successfully applied to and completed a PhD program. It also provides access to a community of like-minded individuals who can offer support and advice throughout the application process.

What types of support are offered in the "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!"?

The "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!" offers a variety of support, including one-on-one consultations, workshops, and access to resources such as sample application materials and tips for funding opportunities. It also provides a platform for networking and connecting with other applicants and current PhD students.

Is the "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!" only for certain fields of study?

No, the "PhD Admission Guide: Get Special Support Now!" is open to individuals from all fields of study. The support and guidance provided can be applied to any PhD program, regardless of the subject area.