PhD Comic Strip

• News
  • Thread starter G01
  • Start date
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Anyone ever read this strip? I think it's pretty funny! Read a few in the archive and tell me what you think.

www.phdcomics.com

Answers and Replies

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Anyone ever read this strip? I think it's pretty funny! Read a few in the archive and tell me what you think.

www.phdcomics.com
:rofl: Today's is great! Every place I've worked sends out those annual asbestos warnings.

I found that a few years ago when I started to think about grad applications. Very funny, very intimidating!

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:rofl: Today's is great!
I liked the previous one better! You have to have been there to really appreciate most of them.

We've had a thread or two before, on phdcomics, haven't we? Perhaps it was a long time ago.

G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
OK. Since I made this thread, I have read about three years worth of cartoons from their archive. They weren't kidding when they said they support procrastination. This is VERY BAD! I can't stop!

J77
Used to read it all the time -- have some on my office wall, particularly regarding replying to reviewer comments...

Great stuff :biggrin:

G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Well. I finally made it through the whole archive.....

What do you mean its a week from finals?!

cristo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Used to read it all the time -- have some on my office wall, particularly regarding replying to reviewer comments...

Great stuff :biggrin:
Thanks, I've been trying to find the reviewer comments strip but forgot the name of it.