Eidetic memory, to use the clinical term, is the ability to recollect an image/sound so vividly that it appears to be real.These people just seem have the ability to organize information with unusual efficiency
Children seem to do it best,because they lack an adult's competing mental clutter, and it fades as we grow older.
To some extent the ability to remember can be learned, although the result isn't photographic memory but simply improved recall.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving