Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Photon self-interference interpreted as inside-out dynamic

1. May 28, 2004 #1
    Photon self-interference interpreted as "inside-out" dynamic

My website's first article, "P-Duality: Quantum Mechanics Inside-Out," explains my concept of the inverse wavefunction, applicable to the virtual realm and its real interactions.

The double-slit experiment was Feynman's favorite demonstration of quantum mechanics. It raises the questions of how individual particles can interfere with themselves and how the act of measurement can interfere with observation outcome.

I address the problem of the double-slit experiment by explaining that photons have an "inside-out" phase character, correlated at a primal event. Inverse phase space contains compactified within the photon all information of its conventional phase space. Thus a single photon enables self interference between its interior (virtual) and exterior (real) wavefunctions.

In effect, the dynamical universe is inverted through the photon action. Our phase space is part real, part virtual, and part mixed - part subliminal, part superluminal, and part luminal. The observer perspective is that of self, other and their correlation.

Can you appreciate the possibility that the photon itself naturally carries the information needed to perpetuate self-interference through the interactions between the inverse wavefunction and its conventional counterpart?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 1, 2004 #2
    Inside phase space self-interference: nonlocality

I was surprised by your post as I have a very similar construction myself. Our words may differ, but the fundamental concepts are very very close. I have a link that analyzes Feynman's two hole diffraction and spin-1 particle transitionsthrough various arrangements of Stern-Gerlach segments. Its a graphics rich tutorial on Stern-Gerlach and two hole diffraction. Pure QM heresy.

I have called the elements that guarantee the reformation of the +S base state after transitioning through the unobstructed T segment, unobserved or nonlocal, and existence critical to the reformation of the +S base state from the +S -> T -> +S transition.

How does the particle know how to return to the proper state, which is after all, a polarized direction of the particle's magnetic monopole? It knows because the T state is not simply one of three possible states, as the T has the nonlocal elements of the +S state embedded intrinsically within the T state. Of all the nonlocality, inverse wave functions, you name it, there is an unambiguous reality of force exchanges between local and nonlocal entities. Nonlocal ain't a philosophy, it's a reality, maybe the reality.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?