Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Phycic needed

1. Jun 17, 2005 #1
    me and my friend have a case. every night at 12:00 by the woods we see a figure a green light and bouncing leaves. is it the owner or a killer :confused:
    -amber and kayla o:)

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 17, 2005 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

its a killer

4. Jun 18, 2005 #3
    i'm guessing its aliens.

5. Jun 18, 2005 #4

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think you're in the wrong forum.

PHYSICS the scientific study of matter, energy, force, and motion, and the way they relate to each other.

You want a psychic - look at the spelling carefully.

Moving this outta feedback...to GD.

6. Jun 18, 2005 #5
    I think humans are also scientific matters, we relate to each other by attraction forces labeled by + and -
    But since humans, the same as any other species evolve all the time, we are presently having + and +, - and -, too
    In a very near future, all of these will get 'harmonously' balanced and I am sure US would be the first country to show the world this.

7. Jun 18, 2005 #6
    It's the owner, who is a killer, and he's prowling his woods at night with night vision goggles looking for foolish teenage girl victims.

The movie will be out in a couple of years: The New Hampshire Night Vision Goggle Phycic Girl Murders.

8. Jun 18, 2005 #7
    12:00 at night ?????????????????????????
    what if your b/f betrays you, and he calls up at least 10 guys to wait for you at the woods ? :biggrin:

9. Jun 18, 2005 #8
    its in new hampshire? how did you know these girls were in new hampshire?? hmm.... the night vision goggle killer does sound familiar... maybe he's been in the news lately...

at any rate.. i'm thinking its aliens... or perhaps little zoobies.. but i think they're practically aliens anyway

10. Jun 18, 2005 #9

wolram

Gold Member

It souds like a typical case of Verdistelekinesis, i know of three other cases
    all involving teenagers, i strongly recomend you stay away from this place
    as this phenomina has been known to induce trancegenitalhypererotica.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005
  11. Jun 18, 2005 #10
    I'm phycic!
    Yeah, cause I ripped the idea off from the weird lotion guy inSilence of the Lambs.

12. Jun 18, 2005 #11
    Boy, that doesn't sound good. Glad to ave someone who knows their biology to advise the girls, though.

13. Jun 18, 2005 #12

Curious3141

Homework Helper

It was the butler, in the woods, with a lightsaber.

14. Jun 18, 2005 #13
    U watched too much star wars :P

Can u take a photo or video of it. Looks really interesting. IMHO, less ppl use green light to walk around in the night. So, i advice u to be careful.

15. Jun 18, 2005 #14

wolram

Gold Member

I made a mistake Zooby, i had to go to wiki to find the correct word.
    trancegenitalhypererotica.

16. Jun 18, 2005 #15
    Either way, I don't think they want to put themselves at risk for any condition they can't pronounce.

I think the risk is serious, since she opened her post by announcing "me and my friend have a case". The quetion is whether or not it's a case of hard stuff, or just beer.

17. Jun 18, 2005 #16

honestrosewater

Gold Member

It is the wrong pronoun case. My friend and I!

18. Jun 18, 2005 #17

wolram

Gold Member

By Zooby
    Either way, I don't think they want to put themselves at risk for any condition they can't pronounce.

I agree, woods or any isolated or dark places are playgrounds for the unnatural,
    pervs and nutters, so anyone with intelligence will stay away from them.or
    suffer the consequences.

19. Jun 18, 2005 #18

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Oh, was the figure wearing a trench coat? My mom says all people wearing trech coats are flashers. Maybe that's where the light is coming from? :tongue2:

20. Jun 18, 2005 #19

wolram

Gold Member

I never knew that, i have throw mine out .

21. Jun 18, 2005 #20

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It's those nocturnally roving purple jellyfish. Right around midnight, due to the angle of the moon and the reflection off the tree leaves, they briefly appear to glow green. :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?