Phycic needed

me and my friend have a case. every night at 12:00 by the woods we see a figure a green light and bouncing leaves. is it the owner or a killer :confused:
-amber and kayla o:)

Pengwuino

Gold Member
its a killer

i'm guessing its aliens.

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
phycicgirls777777777 said:
me and my friend have a case. every night at 12:00 by the woods we see a figure a green light and bouncing leaves. is it the owner or a killer :confused:
I think you're in the wrong forum.

PHYSICS the scientific study of matter, energy, force, and motion, and the way they relate to each other.

You want a psychic - look at the spelling carefully.

Moving this outta feedback...to GD.

Gokul43201 said:
PHYSICS the scientific study of matter, energy, force, and motion, and the way they relate to each other.
I think humans are also scientific matters, we relate to each other by attraction forces labeled by + and -
But since humans, the same as any other species evolve all the time, we are presently having + and +, - and -, too
In a very near future, all of these will get 'harmonously' balanced and I am sure US would be the first country to show the world this.

It's the owner, who is a killer, and he's prowling his woods at night with night vision goggles looking for foolish teenage girl victims.

The movie will be out in a couple of years: The New Hampshire Night Vision Goggle Phycic Girl Murders.

12:00 at night ?????????????????????????
what if your b/f betrays you, and he calls up at least 10 guys to wait for you at the woods ? :biggrin:

its in new hampshire? how did you know these girls were in new hampshire?? hmm.... the night vision goggle killer does sound familiar... maybe he's been in the news lately...

at any rate.. i'm thinking its aliens... or perhaps little zoobies.. but i think they're practically aliens anyway

wolram

Gold Member
It souds like a typical case of Verdistelekinesis, i know of three other cases
all involving teenagers, i strongly recomend you stay away from this place
as this phenomina has been known to induce trancegenitalhypererotica.

Last edited:
Gale17 said:
its in new hampshire? how did you know these girls were in new hampshire??
I'm phycic!
hmm.... the night vision goggle killer does sound familiar...
Yeah, cause I ripped the idea off from the weird lotion guy inSilence of the Lambs.

wolram said:
i strongly recomend you stay away from this place
as this phenomina has been known to induce trancegenitalhypersemia.
Boy, that doesn't sound good. Glad to ave someone who knows their biology to advise the girls, though.

Curious3141

Homework Helper
It was the butler, in the woods, with a lightsaber.

Curious3141 said:
It was the butler, in the woods, with a lightsaber.
U watched too much star wars :P

Curious3141 said:
me and my friend have a case. every night at 12:00 by the woods we see a figure a green light and bouncing leaves. is it the owner or a killer
-amber and kayla
Can u take a photo or video of it. Looks really interesting. IMHO, less ppl use green light to walk around in the night. So, i advice u to be careful.

wolram

Gold Member
zoobyshoe said:
Boy, that doesn't sound good. Glad to ave someone who knows their biology to advise the girls, though.
I made a mistake Zooby, i had to go to wiki to find the correct word.
trancegenitalhypererotica.

wolram said:
I made a mistake Zooby, i had to go to wiki to find the correct word.
trancegenitalhypererotica.
Either way, I don't think they want to put themselves at risk for any condition they can't pronounce.

I think the risk is serious, since she opened her post by announcing "me and my friend have a case". The quetion is whether or not it's a case of hard stuff, or just beer.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
It is the wrong pronoun case. My friend and I!

wolram

Gold Member
By Zooby
Either way, I don't think they want to put themselves at risk for any condition they can't pronounce.

I agree, woods or any isolated or dark places are playgrounds for the unnatural,
pervs and nutters, so anyone with intelligence will stay away from them.or
suffer the consequences.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
Oh, was the figure wearing a trench coat? My mom says all people wearing trech coats are flashers. Maybe that's where the light is coming from? :tongue2:

wolram

Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
Oh, was the figure wearing a trench coat? My mom says all people wearing trech coats are flashers. Maybe that's where the light is coming from? :tongue2:
I never knew that, i have throw mine out .

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It's those nocturnally roving purple jellyfish. Right around midnight, due to the angle of the moon and the reflection off the tree leaves, they briefly appear to glow green. :rofl:

JamesU

Gold Member
is it the owner or a killer :confused:
those are pretty much opposites.....nothing inbetween?

Given the choices though, it's probably neither. it might be zoobyshoe or another PF'er

honestrosewater

Gold Member
wolram said:
I never knew that, i have throw mine out .
Destroying the evidence? :wink:

wolram

Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
Destroying the evidence? :wink:
Yes but what the heck, ive had my day, maybe i will find fresh meat to chew on.

Moonbear said:
It's those nocturnally roving purple jellyfish.
That would make the mysterious, trenchcoated figure none other than Alfred Einstein, himself!

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
zoobyshoe said:
That would make the mysterious, trenchcoated figure none other than Alfred Einstein, himself!
But he's been dead for years! :surprised Everyone knows he spontaneously combusted while eating ice-cream!

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads