Mystery by the Woods: Amber and Kayla's Case

• Thread starter phycicgirls777777777
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mystery
In summary: or stay away from the figure in the woods, and be careful when walking around at night.stay away from the figure in the woods, and be careful when walking around at night.
phycicgirls777777777
me and my friend have a case. every night at 12:00 by the woods we see a figure a green light and bouncing leaves. is it the owner or a killer :confused:
-amber and kayla o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
its a killer

i'm guessing its aliens.

phycicgirls777777777 said:
me and my friend have a case. every night at 12:00 by the woods we see a figure a green light and bouncing leaves. is it the owner or a killer :confused:
I think you're in the wrong forum.

PHYSICS the scientific study of matter, energy, force, and motion, and the way they relate to each other.

You want a psychic - look at the spelling carefully.

Moving this outta feedback...to GD.

Gokul43201 said:
PHYSICS the scientific study of matter, energy, force, and motion, and the way they relate to each other.
I think humans are also scientific matters, we relate to each other by attraction forces labeled by + and -
But since humans, the same as any other species evolve all the time, we are presently having + and +, - and -, too
In a very near future, all of these will get 'harmonously' balanced and I am sure US would be the first country to show the world this.

It's the owner, who is a killer, and he's prowling his woods at night with night vision goggles looking for foolish teenage girl victims.

The movie will be out in a couple of years: The New Hampshire Night Vision Goggle Phycic Girl Murders.

12:00 at night ?
what if your b/f betrays you, and he calls up at least 10 guys to wait for you at the woods ? :biggrin:

its in new hampshire? how did you know these girls were in new hampshire?? hmm... the night vision goggle killer does sound familiar... maybe he's been in the news lately...

at any rate.. I'm thinking its aliens... or perhaps little zoobies.. but i think they're practically aliens anyway

It souds like a typical case of Verdistelekinesis, i know of three other cases
all involving teenagers, i strongly recommend you stay away from this place
as this phenomina has been known to induce trancegenitalhypererotica.

Last edited:
Gale17 said:
its in new hampshire? how did you know these girls were in new hampshire??
I'm phycic!
hmm... the night vision goggle killer does sound familiar...
Yeah, cause I ripped the idea off from the weird lotion guy inSilence of the Lambs.

wolram said:
i strongly recommend you stay away from this place
as this phenomina has been known to induce trancegenitalhypersemia.
Boy, that doesn't sound good. Glad to ave someone who knows their biology to advise the girls, though.

It was the butler, in the woods, with a lightsaber.

Curious3141 said:
It was the butler, in the woods, with a lightsaber.

U watched too much star wars :P

Curious3141 said:
me and my friend have a case. every night at 12:00 by the woods we see a figure a green light and bouncing leaves. is it the owner or a killer
-amber and kayla

Can u take a photo or video of it. Looks really interesting. IMHO, less ppl use green light to walk around in the night. So, i advice u to be careful.

zoobyshoe said:
Boy, that doesn't sound good. Glad to ave someone who knows their biology to advise the girls, though.
I made a mistake Zooby, i had to go to wiki to find the correct word.
trancegenitalhypererotica.

wolram said:
I made a mistake Zooby, i had to go to wiki to find the correct word.
trancegenitalhypererotica.
Either way, I don't think they want to put themselves at risk for any condition they can't pronounce.

I think the risk is serious, since she opened her post by announcing "me and my friend have a case". The quetion is whether or not it's a case of hard stuff, or just beer.

It is the wrong pronoun case. My friend and I!

By Zooby
Either way, I don't think they want to put themselves at risk for any condition they can't pronounce.

I agree, woods or any isolated or dark places are playgrounds for the unnatural,
pervs and nutters, so anyone with intelligence will stay away from them.or
suffer the consequences.

Oh, was the figure wearing a trench coat? My mom says all people wearing trech coats are flashers. Maybe that's where the light is coming from? :tongue2:

honestrosewater said:
Oh, was the figure wearing a trench coat? My mom says all people wearing trech coats are flashers. Maybe that's where the light is coming from? :tongue2:
I never knew that, i have throw mine out .

It's those nocturnally roving purple jellyfish. Right around midnight, due to the angle of the moon and the reflection off the tree leaves, they briefly appear to glow green. :rofl:

is it the owner or a killer :confused:
those are pretty much opposites...nothing inbetween?

Given the choices though, it's probably neither. it might be zoobyshoe or another PF'er

wolram said:
I never knew that, i have throw mine out .
Destroying the evidence? :wink:

honestrosewater said:
Destroying the evidence? :wink:
Yes but what the heck, I've had my day, maybe i will find fresh meat to chew on.

Moonbear said:
It's those nocturnally roving purple jellyfish.
That would make the mysterious, trenchcoated figure none other than Alfred Einstein, himself!

zoobyshoe said:
That would make the mysterious, trenchcoated figure none other than Alfred Einstein, himself!
But he's been dead for years! Everyone knows he spontaneously combusted while eating ice-cream!

Math Is Hard said:
But he's been dead for years! Everyone knows he spontaneously combusted while eating ice-cream!
I hope it wasn't chocolate cheesecake ice cream!

Math Is Hard said:
I believe that was the second way he died. Gokul killed him at least twice. Apparently Alfred's quite robust, and could easily still be around out there stalking the Northeastern Woodland weird, purple jellyfish.

Incidently, I wonder what has become of our two hostesses, Kayla and Amber? We haven't heard a peep since they first posted. Has the Green Light of the Woods already gotten them?

zoobyshoe said:
Incidently, I wonder what has become of our two hostesses, Kayla and Amber? We haven't heard a peep since they first posted. Has the Green Light of the Woods already gotten them?
why do I have the veddy veddy suspicious feeling that this story is going to end with Amber and Kayla catching an old man with a pocketful of glowsticks in a leg trap, ripping off his mask as he mutters:
"I could have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids ..."
?

Math Is Hard said:
why do I have the veddy veddy suspicious feeling that this story is going to end with Amber and Kayla catching an old man with a pocketful of glowsticks in a leg trap, ripping off his mask as he mutters:
?
I hope they remember the Scooby snacks!

honestrosewater said:
I hope it wasn't chocolate cheesecake ice cream!
Don't be fooled - that stuff is more sinister than it looks! :devil:

Moonbear said:
I hope they remember the Scooby snacks!
I bet Amber and Kayla fight over who gets to be Daphne and who has to be Velma. :biggrin:

Last edited:
i just know this is going to end up with SOS saying "rut roh :uhh: "

Math Is Hard said:
?
Hmmm...Is that a plot line I should recognize? (There's like ginormous gaps in my knowledge of popular culture. I've never seen a Harry Potter movie, or read one of the books, for example.)

zoobyshoe said:
Hmmm...Is that a plot line I should recognize? (There's like ginormous gaps in my knowledge of popular culture. I've never seen a Harry Potter movie, or read one of the books, for example.)
You never watched Scooby Doo, Zoobyshoe?

Math Is Hard said:
You never watched Scooby Doo, Zoobyshoe?
No. And you could show me a ruby, true, but I'd rather have a boobie view.

Gokul43201 said:
I think you're in the wrong forum.

You want a psychic - look at the spelling carefully.

Moving this outta feedback...to GD.
What are you doing??! You should have let Greg sell them a T-shirt. :rofl:

Hmmm ... or maybe not. :uhh: