1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physic Questions

1. Jul 17, 2007 #1
    Hey guys, I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to post but didn't know where else to post.

I was wondering if anyone out there could give me questions so I can practise for gr 11 physics.

Preferably:
    1 Force Motion Question
    1 Sound Question
    1 Light (SALT) Question
    1 Light Medium Question
    1 Electricity Question

The reason I ask is because I have an exam tomorrow and would like to get in some practise questions because I am doing this over virtual school and the course outline doesn't have much to work with.

Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 17, 2007 #2

olgranpappy

Homework Helper

Good luck on your exam *tomorrow*.

4. Jul 17, 2007 #3
    don't you have a textbook? doesn't it have practice problems?

5. Jul 17, 2007 #4
    nope its virtual school and they give you like 2-3 questions on the course that you do online...and I'm done those so kind of trying to throw in some practise and stuff

6. Jul 17, 2007 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

You can try this site:

http://hypertextbook.com/physics/

It is kind of mixed, but in some areas it has reasonable practice questions. Best of luck.

7. Jul 17, 2007 #6

olgranpappy

Homework Helper

...or check out an introductory physics textbook from the library which will have a bunch of basic practice problems.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?