Where Can I Find GCE A-Level Past Papers and Mark Schemes?

In summary, the Physics A level pass papers consist of multiple choice questions, structured questions, and longer essay-style questions. There are typically three papers in the exam - Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3 - with Paper 1 and Paper 2 being written exams and Paper 3 being a practical exam. A calculator is allowed during the exam, but it must be an approved one with no stored data or programs. The exam is graded on a scale from A* to E, with a grade U for students who do not meet the minimum requirements. It is not necessary to have taken Physics at GCSE level to pass the A level exam, but having a strong foundation in basic physics concepts can be beneficial.
desmond
i am not sure it this is a corret place to post this but i am looking for GCE A level pass papers and mark scheme if possible it might be good if this fourmc an provide some and if not can some one direct me to tright place to get pass papers

Physics news on Phys.org
Do you mean past papers?

Hello,

I am not able to provide specific resources for A level pass papers and mark schemes. However, I recommend checking with your school or educational institution for these materials. You can also try searching online for reputable websites or forums that offer past papers and mark schemes for A levels. It is important to make sure that the sources you use are legitimate and trustworthy. Good luck with your studies!

1. What is the format of Physics A level pass papers?

The Physics A level pass papers typically consist of multiple choice questions, structured questions, and longer essay-style questions. Each paper is divided into sections, and the format of questions may vary between papers.

2. How many papers are there in a Physics A level pass exam?

There are typically three papers in a Physics A level pass exam - Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3. Paper 1 and Paper 2 are written exams, while Paper 3 is a practical exam.

3. Can I use a calculator during the Physics A level pass exam?

Yes, you are allowed to use a calculator during the exam. However, it must be an approved calculator and should not have any stored data or programs.

4. How is the Physics A level pass exam graded?

The Physics A level pass exam is graded on a scale from A* (highest) to E (lowest). There is also a grade U for students who do not meet the minimum requirements for an E grade.

5. Is it necessary to have taken Physics at GCSE level to pass the A level exam?

No, it is not a requirement to have taken Physics at GCSE level to pass the A level exam. However, having a strong foundation in basic physics concepts can be beneficial in understanding more advanced topics covered in the A level exam.